The Terminator (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

May 30, 2014
Release date: May, 2015
Purchase link: Media Markt.de¸
Price: €21

01.png

00.png

According to BD.de, Fox will release a new steelbook of The Terminator in May w/ some new extras.
http://www.bluray-disc.de/blu-ray-n...rial-road-house-und-marine-4-auf-blu-ray-disc

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly no, Fox Germanys says the extras are only as a download code includet(and only on the Amaray). That is a shame, why the make no new bonus Blu-ray with the new extras and all the old missing extras from the DVD?

• Informative
Reactions: ihategiantspiders
@chunk, the second cover artwork I posted is from the same still series like the poster artwork, so its closer to the poster artwork then all others.
Yeah, I like that second image you posted:thumbs::thumbs: I'm not too keen on the first image though, that's partly because I don't recognise it:emb:..for some movie's steelbook releases I want new artwork (because some of the dvd/BD's art have been used too often) , but some movies like this one, I really want the old well known artwork, this particular one I want is partly because I really love it and partly for nostalgic reasons:happy:
The-Terminator.jpg
I do love my play. Com steelbook but I would double dip for this art.
Looking forward to hearing more info on this it:happy:

Reactions: Greyback
why do we always have to wait so long (and this goes for every steelbook release around the world)
Show us the front, the back, Inside art work of the steelbook and show us the audio tracks and the subtitles from the discs

it is easier to break into Fort Knox or the Pentagon then to get this info(steelbook cover art+ audio from the discs) in advance

why do we always have to wait so long (and this goes for every steelbook release around the world)
Show us the front, the back, Inside art work of the steelbook and show us the audio tracks and the subtitles from the discs

it is easier to break into Fort Knox or the Pentagon then to get this info(steelbook cover art+ audio from the discs) in advance

You might want to check out Plain Archive ;)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Bluprint