"The Town" Group purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are willing to serve all these people perhaps you could post some ebay feedback or something? Or would you like a separate thread to deal with this?

If you are willing to serve all these people perhaps you could post some ebay feedback or something? Or would you like a separate thread to deal with this?

I simply want to help people and I received more than 15 PM.

I have sent them my ebay feedback.

I don't want to make a business out of it and hacking a thread nerver was I idea.

I am new on this forum and don't want to bother anyone.

Hi All, as posted in "The Town" Steelbook thread, this separate thread has been created to provide a separate discussion space for only those interested in purchasing this Steelbook. Felix, I've also sent you a PM. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks all & enjoy your Steelbooks!:)

I simply want to help people and I received more than 15 PM.

I have sent them my ebay feedback.

I don't want to make a business out of it and hacking a thread nerver was I idea.

I am new on this forum and don't want to bother anyone.

Hey man, you are providing a great service to this forum and its members. I hope my words didnt come across differently. I was just trying to protect everyone's interest is all. We appreciate your help!!!

Received my steel today :oohyeah:

Don't know how to give feedback though??

To the left of the post is your profile. You'll see a Trader Rating - click on that number for felix_champs, choose the submit feedback link and leave feedback there.

Status
Not open for further replies.