Bottleneck Gallery The Upside Down by Matt Ferguson

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
The Upside Down by Matt Ferguson
16 x 20 inch screen print
One hour timed release (from 12 to 1pm est on July 28)
$45
(100 % of all profits go to charity project)

Release tomorrow, July 28, at 12 pm eastern at Bottleneck Gallery

mattferguson_grande.jpeg

So I know I'm not alone in my love for Stranger Things. So many people have asked about purchasing the print design I did last week.

Luckily it will be on sale this Thursday over at my good friends Bottleneck!

We also were all in agreement that we should do this release as a charity print so 100% of the profits will go to buying bikes for kids!

Full details from the Bottleneck crew below-

Tomorrow, we will be holding another charity event with a new print release by Matt Ferguson, inspired by one of our recent favorite shows, Stranger Things.

This time around we have teamed up with HASC and Homes For The Homeless where we will be donating 100% of all profits from the sale towards the purchase of new tricycles and bicycles for their organizations. With the projected amount raised, we should have enough to purchase ~75 children's bikes! These will go a long way in training kids how to ride a bike who might have not had a chance to before.

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
I freakin' fell in love with this artwork after Matt posted it on his Instagram page last week. I'm soooo happy that Bottleneck picked it up and that all proceeds are going towards charity. That's amazing! That said, I'm pretty bummed that this is going live on Thursday instead of Friday since Friday is my payday. :dunno:

Me too. Awesome that they will buy bikes for kids with this. Awesome idea!

Payday is also Friday for me but when you pay with Paypal it will take the money from your bank account on Friday or Saturday ... at least for me.

But only 150 copies will go very fast I think :ohno:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Really great design! Like Ken, I saw Matt share it on social media last week... I see he's made a few tweaks to it since then.

Would love to get one, but I don't fancy my chances since it's so limited... plus I'm broke at the moment anyway. (n)

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and dan8885
The Upside Down by Matt Ferguson
16 x 20 inch screen print
numbered out of an edition of 150
$45
(100 % of all profits go to charity project)

Release tomorrow, July 28, at 12 pm eastern at Bottleneck Gallery

View attachment 254946

So I know I'm not alone in my love for Stranger Things. So many people have asked about purchasing the print design I did last week.

Luckily it will be on sale this Thursday over at my good friends Bottleneck!

We also were all in agreement that we should do this release as a charity print so 100% of the profits will go to buying bikes for kids!

Full details from the Bottleneck crew below-

Tomorrow, we will be holding another charity event with a new print release by Matt Ferguson, inspired by one of our recent favorite shows, Stranger Things.

This time around we have teamed up with HASC and Homes For The Homeless where we will be donating 100% of all profits from the sale towards the purchase of new tricycles and bicycles for their organizations. With the projected amount raised, we should have enough to purchase ~75 children's bikes! These will go a long way in training kids how to ride a bike who might have not had a chance to before.

I absolutely love this show! :drool: I know I wont be getting this print, but DAMN it's awesome! :woot: :notworthy:
Thanks for the tag @dan8885 :thumbs:

• Thanks
Oh snap! This show hit me hard, totally loved it from start to finish.
What is the PO time for us in Germany, Norway @dan8885 ?

I dont have the money for it myself unfortunately but would try getting one for you Ken @tridon ? If your interested.

It all depends on the PO time though, as I'm going on a cruise from Oslo-Kiel tomorrow. :)

• Thanks
  • Helpful Post

I dont have the money for it myself unfortunately but would try getting one for you Ken @tridon ? If your interested.

It all depends on the PO time though, as I'm going on a cruise from Oslo-Kiel tomorrow. :)

Hats tip to you for thinking about giving one to @tridon :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

If the eastern time I found at Time Converter is correct it should be 18:00 over here in Germany...

• Thanks
Reactions: spass and tridon

Dude, I haven't been getting a lot of tags lately. Sorry for not responding yesterday!

Thanks so much for the offer, man! Don't worry about it, though. Enjoy the open ocean without the frustration of attempting a drop this small. I'll be around the computer... I may try to get one. Haven't really decided yet. I LOVE this print and I love that proceeds are going to charity, but the size of it is weird. Just wondering how it'd look on one of my walls since it's such a weird size. :p

I really do appreciate the offer, though! Safe travels, Annar! :thumbs:

Reactions: dan8885 and spass
Really great design! Like Ken, I saw Matt share it on social media last week... I see he's made a few tweaks to it since then.

Would love to get one, but I don't fancy my chances since it's so limited... plus I'm broke at the moment anyway. (n)

Yeah, I thought something looked different. I think I actually prefer this one with logo. It looks more cluttered now with the extra trees on The Upside Down. What do you think, Nick?

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Yeah, I thought something looked different. I think I actually prefer this one with logo. It looks more cluttered now with the extra trees on The Upside Down. What do you think, Nick?
I actually agree with you completely mate... I also prefer it with the logo. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
From Bottleneck:

Due to all of the emails we have received, we have now made the release a one hour timed release (from 12 to 1pm est). We want this to be a positive event. This will not only get the print into more hands but it will also raise more money for both organizations. The edition will be based on how many are sold in the hour.

@Noodles @spass @bloodsnake007 @tridon @C2V3N @Alistair G @Flloydo @digitalbabe

From Bottleneck:

Due to all of the emails we have received, we have now made the release a one hour timed release (from 12 to 1pm est). We want this to be a positive event. This will not only get the print into more hands but it will also raise more money for both organizations. The edition will be based on how many are sold in the hour.

@Noodles @spass @bloodsnake007 @tridon @C2V3N @Alistair G @Flloydo @digitalbabe

That was nice of them. Honestly, if this was going to charity, it should've had a larger print run from the start. I didn't grab one... decided that I didn't like it enough without the title. I'm actually hoping to just get a poster of the Struzan-like artwork from the show.

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
That was nice of them. Honestly, if this was going to charity, it should've had a larger print run from the start. I didn't grab one... decided that I didn't like it enough without the title. I'm actually hoping to just get a poster of the Struzan-like artwork from the show.

I've passed also. But with Mondo getting the Vinyl release maybe they will also release more prints.
Would love something from Jason Edmiston !!

• Thanks
Reactions: spass and tridon