The Video Thread - Post interesting Videos or Collector Showcases Here

This guy has some cool pieces. Also, cooey just now saw ... funny enough i was just recently looking at that premium format Indy ... VERY NICE.

[media=youtube]tYfAou5KUFA[/media]

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

[media=youtube]MLACEhtQeyo[/media]&feature=related

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

lol this is stupid funny...

[media=youtube]dTOAIvLcfiY[/media]&feature=related

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

baby Doll @ 7:45
[media=youtube]viYA2YdVJ_U[/media]&feature=related

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks mate

The Indy PF is superb!

I keep meaning to redo some of my vids as I know have a proper full HD camcorder but I haven't got nowhere near as much of my old collection.

I was considering doing some reviews of some of my signed posters, but didn't know if people would be interested or not?

Watch the 2nd video in post #3 DB ... dude has a bunch of Alien stuff ; much I never knew was out there.

This is one of my best buddies on youtube. His collection is out of this world! He has everything you can think about: steelbooks, dvds, books, James Bond Cars, Indy stuff, Sucker Punch stuff, and hundreds and hundreds of blurays and dvds, and rare boxsets!

Anyway, just watch:

This is one of my best buddies on youtube. His collection is out of this world! He has everything you can think about: steelbooks, dvds, books, James Bond Cars, Indy stuff, Sucker Punch stuff, and hundreds and hundreds of blurays and dvds, and rare boxsets!

Anyway, just watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37rUrMHmuB4
Then I know this guy. ^^ He is from the Netherlands as well. I've seen photos back in 2007, where he had enough space. Look at it now. :hilarious: I know two more Dutch people who have this typ of collection.

It is impressive and messy at the same time. Glad I only buy movies which I really like. No offence. ^^ I am a die hard collector my self.

Lots of stuff. I like those WB DVD big book like box editions ; but way too spacious for me to collect plus I've given up like 99% of my dvd stuff in regard to make room for BR stuff.

Waaaay to much stuff for my taste. But nice collection nonetheless. I like my blu-rays to be in a library type system. I am not a fan of big bulky boxsets (BBB's) :hilarious:.

Thats awesome man ... so that is yours? Cause the vids I was posting were not mine. :p