The Walking Dead Action Figures - Insider Chat

Antman

Steelbook Avenger
Premium Supporter
Feb 26, 2011
Lincolnshire, UK
This thread is dedicated to talking about the McFarlane "The Walking Dead" figures (and statues). There's someone very well connected in this thread. ;)

Purchase here

Intro.jpg

This Fall The Walking Dead comes to the toy store with McFarlane Toys action figures of Rick Grimes, Daryl Dixon, Zombie Biter and Zombie Walker. Available for purchase November 2011.

http://blogs.amctv.com/photo-galleries/the-walking-dead-mcfarlane-action-figures/intro.php

Last edited by a moderator:
So Mike you would be proud of me .... I visited what I believe is the only McFarlane store in the nation.

DSCF1903.JPG

DSCF1899.JPG

DSCF1898.JPG

DSCF1907.JPG

You can tell Todd the staff did a good job tho the guy didnt know nothing abou how everything in the store used to be 9.99 (most figs anyways) before. I saw an old blog post where it used tobe that way. Oh well I wanted to support anyways so picked up the vinyl which I tought was cool and the girl is cool too but its a gift for my lil bro-in-law who will love it.

Nice Mike,

Is that one of yours. We need a Daryl on a bike figure

Yes, this is our. Gonna try to get Todd to sign it on Thursday at the book signing.

I know - I'm working on it ;) I gotta get the brand manager to put it in a line-up - probably will never happen due to price of bike :(

Reactions: mllNY
Yes, this is our. Gonna try to get Todd to sign it on Thursday at the book signing.

I know - I'm working on it ;) I gotta get the brand manager to put it in a line-up - probably will never happen due to price of bike :(

Cool, hope you get it. Did you buy the book. Midtown Comics right?

What about a scooter :hilarious:

Series 4 at Toy Fair?

i believe we will be showing Series 3 & a flavor from 4 :)

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

There is a cool article in last months Walking Dead Magazine (Issue #2) about the making of the action figures. The article features myself, along with some of the other artists that work on the figures. (There's a cool pic of me digitally scanning Michael Rooker on set for the Series 3 Merle figure - pg2). Check it out:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

They would be 20x the cost at $250 each!!! :hilarious::giggle:

Or $300!

Tho on a serious note ... I wish McFarlane could offer some bigger sized Walking Dead stuff for the more serious collector. Like how they do their bad ass spawn statues.

Yeah, i agree. Problem is that Gentle Giant has the resin license for the TV show locked up i believe. gotta check.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2