The Walking Dead Action Figures - Insider Chat

Antman

Steelbook Avenger
Premium Supporter
Feb 26, 2011
Lincolnshire, UK
This thread is dedicated to talking about the McFarlane "The Walking Dead" figures (and statues). There's someone very well connected in this thread. ;)

Purchase here

Intro.jpg

This Fall The Walking Dead comes to the toy store with McFarlane Toys action figures of Rick Grimes, Daryl Dixon, Zombie Biter and Zombie Walker. Available for purchase November 2011.

http://blogs.amctv.com/photo-galleries/the-walking-dead-mcfarlane-action-figures/intro.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Im definetely going to get it, just need to shop around for a better price than popcultcha has. $80 plus $7 shipping. Probably order him from overseas. Im getting the truck walker for christmas from my parents. So excited. Need to make a space. :D:woot::woot::woot:

$87:OMG::OMG::OMG: why is so expensive?
I originally had mine ordered with forbidden planet for about £46 delivered, then I found a site (star action figures) were doing it for £37, so I cancelled FP and ordered from them, then I found someone on ebay had a pre order for £32.90 Inc p&p so that's who I went with in the end, it's definitely worth that... but $87, that's almost £20 more than I paid.
Are figures/collectables generally more expensive in Australia?

A couple of my friends were gonna go halves and get me the truck zombie for christmas but I've changed my mind cos as soon as its delivered I know I won't be able to wait for christmas:bag::rofl:

It's really great when friends and family are happy to indulge our collecting when Christmas and birthdays come around..

definitely makes whatever it is more special when it's a gift from a loved one:joy: My mum asked me what I wanted for my birthday in Oct, I said a pre order for glenn lol.. so when it arrived I called my mum and thanked her, she got the 10" machonne for me last year too.. so if they stick to one a year I guess that's what I'll ask for.. but I really hope they release them more often in future.. 2 or 3 a year would be great.

Reactions: elle82
Yes they are expensive here unfortunately. And even getting it from overseas is costly with shipping. I'll definitely keep looking because i need it to go with my others. :D

It is good when family can help add to your collection! Each birthday and Christmas for the past 3 years ive just told them what ive wanted, bought it and they've given me the cash. I love it. :LOL::D

The 10 inch figures are something i wasnt planning on ever getting but after seeing a youtube video on rick when he came out i had no choice. You know how it is. :rofl:

Just curious...

As there are no WalGreens over here in Austria, would someone please so kind to help me out getting Constable Rick and, when released Aaron ?

Has there been any indication as what the mystery figure is in the Megabox?
It was a solid black Negan figure. Was a freaking fail and honestly, cheap way to take people's money.

Just curious...

As there are no WalGreens over here in Austria, would someone please so kind to help me out getting Constable Rick and, when released Aaron ?
They haven't shown up all over the US yet. I've been check mine local Walgreens and nothing except the exclusive Tyreese.

@elle82 @Real Scooby

I can assist you in getting any USA releases, but do realize that you would need to instruct me on WHEN to go purchase as I dont follow this stuff closely in regards to release dates etc. But buying and reshipping for you is no problem. So if anyone needs help just PM me. If you are picky about the figure boxes or packaging then I rather not help. I dont want to deal with any returns etc. I'd pick out best packaging one I can see if its in stock.

@elle82 @Real Scooby

I can assist you in getting any USA releases, but do realize that you would need to instruct me on WHEN to go purchase as I dont follow this stuff closely in regards to release dates etc. But buying and reshipping for you is no problem. So if anyone needs help just PM me. If you are picky about the figure boxes or packaging then I rather not help. I dont want to deal with any returns etc. I'd pick out best packaging one I can see if its in stock.
Thanks @Wreck that's kind of u. If i do need help I'll definitely let u know. :)

@chunk I got deluxe Glenn today! Love the detail on it. The gun was hard to get in his hands but i managed to do it without too much swearing. lol
Lol.. I found michonne's katana difficult to get in.

Awesome.. he's definitely a must have ,really like the 10" figures and I'm hoping they do carol or negan next. I pre ordered the smaller negan and jesus ones, I think they're called color tops.

Lol.. I found michonne's katana difficult to get in.

Awesome.. he's definitely a must have ,really like the 10" figures and I'm hoping they do carol or negan next. I pre ordered the smaller negan and jesus ones, I think they're called color tops.
I love these 10 inch ones and im really hoping for negan and abe. I'll probably get the negan color top too.

• Thanks
Reactions: spawnshop and chunk
Absolutely. Just as gorgeous as the real negan. :drool::LOL::hungry:

Lol ..
I'm worried it looks a bit too good, especially for the price. If that's the finished article though, I'll be very impressed:)
I've ordered jesus as well and he's released soon so I'll get my first look at the quality when it arrives
McFarlane-Walking-Dead-TV-Series-Jesus-3D-Render.jpg

Ugh no! too many things to buy!! i love this one too!

I found them on a uk site just after Christmas and they had a 10% off deal, but payment was up front so I just ordered those 2, at least the payments out of the way now. I think jesus is out in Feb and negan is around June. . They also had carl but I didn't get him.
McFarlane-Color-Tops-TWD-Carl-Grimes.jpg

I found them on a uk site just after Christmas and they had a 10% off deal, but payment was up front so I just ordered those 2, at least the payments out of the way now. I think jesus is out in Feb and negan is around June. . They also had carl but I didn't get him.
View attachment 285576
This is very cool. Really good likeness of him. I used to find Carl a bit irritating but now im liking him more.

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
This is very cool. Really good likeness of him. I used to find Carl a bit irritating but now im liking him more.
Lol.. me too.. typical teenager even in an apocalypse :rofl: this last season he's not been so annoying.. but I'm not a fan of his but he is needed in the plot to motivate rick to carry on fighting for survival so I'll suffer him lol

This color tops have released michonne, Rick and daryl so far and people have done youtube reviews if you wanna check out the actual quality of this line. Jesus will be my first. :happy: