The Walking Dead Season 1 UNCUT (Blu-ray SteelBook)(Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

Apr 7, 2014
Germany

Attachments

• thewalkingdeaqajptxr21f.png
    thewalkingdeaqajptxr21f.png
    86.4 KB · Views: 358
Last edited by a moderator:
This looks

AWESOME!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

Just binge watched seasons 1-3 in 7 days!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a couple of questions.. if it's season one why is it in a jumbo steelbook? Also, does the ES edition's disc have the same uncut content that this release is stating? :D

Speaking of uncut, were the ES steels uncut too? I know the second season is missing Torn Apart (for some immensely stupid reason), but not sure if it's cut or not.

EDIT: Ninja'd by chunk (well, apparently I spent 4 minutes typing :p )

Reactions: chunk
As far as I was aware season 1 has always been cut in the UK no matter which version you buy - either the ordinary or ES steelbook.
I thought all the other seasons were uncut (2+3 and soon to be 4).

Speaking of uncut, were the ES steels uncut too? I know the second season is missing Torn Apart (for some immensely stupid reason), but not sure if it's cut or not.

EDIT: Ninja'd by chunk (well, apparently I spent 4 minutes typing :p )

:hilarious: I usually take about 10mins to typeEEK!

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

As far as I was aware season 1 has always been cut in the UK no matter which version you buy - either the ordinary or ES steelbook.
I thought all the other seasons were uncut (2+3 and soon to be 4).

Thanks for the info:thumbs:, I didn't know season 1 was cut in the uk:emb: I don't understand why they do that if other countries get the full cut.. they could just change the age ratings.. I'm assuming season 1 is a 15 in the uk.
Season 1 is the last one I need for my ES collection but it puts me off a bit now knowing its cut.. I like the artwork for this steel but I don't want a jumbo (if that what it turns out to be).

:D

Thanks for the info:thumbs:, I didn't know season 1 was cut in the uk:emb: I don't understand why they do that if other countries get the full cut.. they could just change the age ratings.. I'm assuming season 1 is a 15 in the uk.
Season 1 is the last one I need for my ES collection but it puts me off a bit now knowing its cut.. I like the artwork for this steel but I don't want a jumbo (if that what it turns out to be).

:D

UK ES release of season 1 is indeed rated 15. It's also only 2 disc, so this jumbo pack is a bit odd. Loads of bonus content? Double play?

so far Germany is the only country in Europe to get a seperate uncut release of season 1. I bought the German uncut season 1 last year and it has a nice slip cover but I too have been very tempted by the ES steelbooks.

Luckily as long as the UK gets the limited edition of season 4 to go with my zombie fish tank of S3 I wont feel too compelled to get this release or the ES ones.
Still nice to see the uncut version get a good release for those who are wanting it.

UK ES release of season 1 is indeed rated 15. It's only 2 disc, so this jumbo pack is a bit odd. Loads of bonus content? Double play?

Think it might be a case of buying the uncut discs to put in the ES SB for me.. I am curious as to what this jumbo contains:D

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

so far Germany is the only country in Europe to get a seperate uncut release of season 1. I bought the German uncut season 1 last year and it has a nice slip cover but I too have been very tempted by the ES steelbooks.

Luckily as long as the UK gets the limited edition of season 4 to go with my zombie fish tank of S3 I wont feel too compelled to get this release or the ES ones.
Still nice to see the uncut version get a good release for those who are wanting it.

If I had the fish tank I don't think I would've considered getting the steels ( not paying an extra £36.99 for season 3), I'll be interested in seeing what they will come up with for the forth season's limited edition, I think I will be much more interested in getting that than the season four steelbook:D

why is everyone talking about a Jumbo sb...? the op only thought the pic looks a bit like that and I guess he went a little overboard.. mock up pics tend to look weird
this is the FIRST Season with only TWO discs inside
even the german TWD Season 2 Steelbook with THREE discs inside is NOT a Jumbo - I would be completely shocked if this is anything else but a regular SteelBook