El NINJA Chingon
Premium Supporter
Jan 18, 2011
Winter Garden, Florida
Thanks to willo007 for this heads up:cool:
Release Date: August 27th, 2013
Buy Link: The Walking Dead Season 3
Price: $54.99 - $29.99 on release week

Would you purchase Season 1 and 2 in a Steelbook? Share feedback here.

WalkingDeadS3.jpeg

image.jpg

Would you purchase Season 1 and 2 in a Steelbook? Share feedback here.

Last edited by a moderator:
A the risk of being chastised for not reading all 200 posts , why is this being called a Target Exclusive ? Here in Canada the jumbo steel is available at all major retailers (Target Canada's web site sucks though) , the only difference will be the price (we get screwed on that ) :drool:EEK!

It's in the title - (Target Exclusive) [USA]. You can't get it anywhere else in the US except at Target

Now maybe it should have had the USA flag, or a Canada thread needs to be opened for your release. But that's why it has Target Exclusive ;)

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Is that reduced price in store only then ?

Take care
John

Possibly. Some of their recent DigiBooks have not dropped online but the in-store price was lower. And I've been told by their customer service that they don't price match an In-Store price to the website before.

Reactions: Masterblaster
Anyone's Target break street date on this?

There's a pretty little coupon in addition to the already discounted release week price.

Target Cartwheel - 10% off

Last edited:
Reactions: XXHAPPY GILMORE
Anyone's Target break street date on this?

There's a pretty little coupon in addition to the already discounted release week price.

Target Cartwheel - 10% off

Ill be checking mine later but I doubt it. Does anyone have inside pics yet????

That code thing is awesome bonus I downloaded the app sunday night for my phone.

Ohhh a coupon I find it funny I am buying season3 tomorrow not owning Season 1 or 2 haha oh well who can turn down a steel and this is a pretty good show

Tried two targets to check and see if they had out it out early.

Almost got then to pull it out of the back, but they realized it. Ones out tomorrow when they got to the box in the back

Tried two targets to check and see if they had out it out early.

Almost got then to pull it out of the back, but they realized it. Ones out tomorrow when they got to the box in the back

They could hand it do you and let you buy it..but the point of sale(POS) system has it locked, so you wouldn't actually be able to purchase it until Tuesday anyhow.

Excellent show. I am not buying tho. I've stopped buying TV shows of anything. I find them tough to rewatch unless they are the best shows ever like X files.
Im never home because of work so I dont have cable which leads me to buy season tv shows when they are released.

How did you get yours early?

I believe they are a target employee if I recall. Which is why the item is still sealed.

I will be at target BRIGHT and early tomorrow for this set and SOA for my brother!

m44x.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

My order came a day early. Looks nice. My lucky streak with Target's horrible shipping continues. Another dinky envelope, another flawless steelbook. I know it's cheaper in store, but I figure this way if I go tomorrow and it's out of stock I still have a copy. If they have it still then I will return my online copy and get my $25 back.

Last edited: