The Which one should I get? Thread

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
I've created this thread as it allows people to hear opinions on which version should they obtain, go after, buy etc.

With may titles having different artwork out there its a good way to discover what all is released and/or hear from community members who've been collecting for a long while.

Good thread Wreck, there's that's by different releases this could be a good resource to help people decide which one to get.

Expendables 2 CA or Expendables 2 DE Saturn exclusive. Which should I keep.

Isnt the saturn one the same a the .de HERO Pack? If thats the case, keep FutureShop.

The one to get... Czech one.

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

What's the best Prometheus release?

In my view, Prom TW.

Probably right. Most limited. Will go for Terminator TW type money in the future. But if you're into the lenti fronts then grab that one for much cheaper.

Can I ask why the TW releases are so sought after by the hardcore steel collectors? Is it purely because of the 1/4 and 1/2 slips??

Great thread Wreck.
I am also after a copy of Prometheus. Assuming the TW version is not likely, so which is the next best? You mentioned in the Ask Wreck thread there might be 100 Play.com versions floating about after a stock take. Is there any update on that?