DVD-Store.it
Amazon.it

71a5nh1MFpL._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 164
Last edited by a moderator:
Hardly useless since it contains an additional Blu-ray disc of bonus material not found on the Universal release. My copy arrived today. I don't have a problem with the printed back which I was expecting since 01 Distribution also handled the Italian Steelbook release of "Rush". The different artwork, bonus disc, as well as a price of EUR 16 means that this compliments my UK Steelbook rather than replaces it.

Hardly useless since it contains an additional Blu-ray disc of bonus material not found on the Universal release. My copy arrived today. I don't have a problem with the printed back which I was expecting since 01 Distribution also handled the Italian Steelbook release of "Rush". The different artwork, bonus disc, as well as a price of EUR 16 means that this compliments my UK Steelbook rather than replaces it.
happy for you, but i'm not interested in bonus discs, and i hate these "half-steelbooks", without inside artwork and with printed back so yes, i consider it a useless steelbook

Last edited:
Wow, didn't even realize the 2nd disc was a blu-ray with extra features! I thought it was just the DVD version. This is awesome news! Glad I have a region free player to watch the new extras! :thumbs: