Attachments

• Wolverine-kr.jpg
    Wolverine-kr.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 505
  • Wolverine-kr-sm.png
    Wolverine-kr-sm.png
    10.9 KB · Views: 330
Last edited by a moderator:
Drn! You guys got me excited for a while...seems like some Korean and other Asian releases are becoming a little sought after again after a hiatus when nothing ever went OOS. Hope this trend continues, even though for this title, I am going to get the MM version...

Not sure about the region coding. The audio will be in English, but you can select Korean dub if you really want to hear Hugh speaking Korean. :)

Anybody have any guesstimate on what shipping on this would cost to the states?

I didn't take my wife to see this in the theater so I really wanted to get her this steelbook and right now, my choices are pretty limited.

Anybody have any guesstimate on what shipping on this would cost to the states?

I didn't take my wife to see this in the theater so I really wanted to get her this steelbook and right now, my choices are pretty limited.

I believe standard shipping is around $8 and k-packet is around $10 with tracking #:D

Reactions: neveser
I believe standard shipping is around $8 and k-packet is around $10 with tracking #:D

Thanks Drew.

Not to go too far off topic, but what's the deal with the group buys? I looked around on the site and couldn't find out anything about them. I noticed there was one going for the Zavvi edition.