Despatched Ninja
Premium Supporter
Aug 2, 2014
Texas
There Will Be Blood by Aaron Horkey

Make it so, MONDO!!

horkeytwbbarchive_thumb.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
more like a stock certificate than money I believe. But same point. I'd actually favor Horkey's LOTR prints over this, however.

I can agree with that, however his LOTR seem to depict more obscure images from the movies...

I chose this one because, as a MONDO print collector myself, I have never been able to snag a Horkey. [you think ordering from Kimchi is tough...try buying a Horkey on mondotees.com]
This print for THERE WILL BE BLOOD seems to be the most sought after of the bunch and the most expensive in the aftermarket. I really like the detail and the feel of it and think it would be a very interesting steel... just my opinion of course... :thumbs:

• Informative
Reactions: jonnie123 and spass
It might be difficult for the image to be resized to the dimensions of a steelbook.
I think a lot of the detail would be cropped or difficult to make out.

Reactions: Bubba Fatt
you're right, of course. I thought the same thing as I posted the print...but this print is so...MONDO. Exquisite. Elusive. Maybe they could take elements from the print?... or just focus on the center?... the title and the derrick... and have the intricate artwork spread out over the edge of the front... I know, I know... won't happen. But as a MONDO collector, would be my chance to finally get this one... :naughty::naughty:

I can agree with that, however his LOTR seem to depict more obscure images from the movies...

I chose this one because, as a MONDO print collector myself, I have never been able to snag a Horkey. [you think ordering from Kimchi is tough...try buying a Horkey on mondotees.com]
This print for THERE WILL BE BLOOD seems to be the most sought after of the bunch and the most expensive in the aftermarket. I really like the detail and the feel of it and think it would be a very interesting steel... just my opinion of course... :thumbs:

True on the Horkey prints. I actually tried for one of his LOTR prints. I was refreshing constantly. The thing showed up and instantly was sold out. I mean the millisecond it took to add it to the cart was not good enough. I guess I need to create a bot to do it for me ;)

I honestly don't think Horkey's work would lend itself well to steelbook covers. I mean, his pieces are so grand & finely detailed that putting them onto a steelbook wouldn't do it justice.