Status
Not open for further replies.

rj531

Rock Ninja/Steelbook Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 30, 2011
Up North Canada
Hello Ninja Fam!

In the spirit of our #bestweekever , I decided to be more active in this year's #ninjaweek and host a giveaway to join the celebration.

Up for grabs are Future Shop exclusive steelbooks The Hunger Games District 12 variant, Resident Evil Retribution & Snow White & The Huntsman.

photo.JPG

Contest will run till Sunday March 1st till 12 pm EST.

Shipping: World Wide, Winner PAYS shipping.

Winner will be chosen by random.org

Rules:

One entry per member.

1, Thank this post.
2. What is your favorite film based from book or video game adaptation?
3. Name a quote from your favorite kickass female character.

Good luck Ninjas!

Last edited:
1) Done
2) Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
3) Those of you lucky enough to still have your lives...take them with you! However...leave the limbs you've lost. They belong to me now.

kill bill.jpg

1) Done
2) Have to go with the Lord of The Rings
3) To go with a recent one from Scarlett Johansson in Lucy that stuck with me (even though I was not a big fan of the movie) "Life was given to us a billion years ago. What have we done with it?"

My favourite Video Game adaption is Silent Hill - by far! :)

My favourite quote by a bad ass (well, more a nice ass lol) female:

Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow in Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier:
"Hey, fellas. Either one of you know where the Smithsonian is? I'm here to pick up a fossil" :rofl:

Thanks!

Alien
Ripley: Final report of the commercial starship Nostromo, third officer reporting. The other members of the crew, Kane, Lambert, Parker, Brett, Ash and Captain Dallas, are dead. Cargo and ship destroyed. I should reach the frontier in about six weeks. With a little luck, the network will pick me up. This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing off.

Divergent movie based off the book
"Oh, right! To call you stupid would be an insult to stupid people! I’ve known sheep that could outwit you. I’ve worn dresses with higher IQs. But you think you’re an intellectual, don’t you, ape?" - A FISH CALLED WANDA

Thank you for the giveaway @rj531 !

1, Thank this post. done.
2. What is your favorite film based from book or video game adaptation? LORD OF THE RINGS
3. Name a quote from your favorite kickass female character. "Get away from her you *****"

Better late than never!!!
Awesome give away!!!!!!!!! thanked ;)
1)best adaptation is Hunger Games
2) Hit Girls!!!!!
"Okay, you cunts. Let's see what you can do now!"
kiss%20ass%202.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.