This is the End (Target Exclusive w/ Talking Bottle Opener) [USA]

Apr 4, 2012
Wilmington, DE
Hi guys,

Target's exclusive of This Is The End comes with a talking bottle opener (just like the Ted Target exclusive). I'm not sure why manufacturers are making bottle opener exclusives. We've seen bottle opener exclusives for 21 Jump Street, Ted, and it's A Good Day To Die Hard. I guess there's a demand for them :)

Also, this exclusive was only $17.99, which is the same price as the DVD edition. The sales clerk said there must've been a glitch in the system. He said he bought one for himself since it was such a good price. Not sure if the price glitch is storewide though.

MMS_Resized_Pix-1.jpg

10011153.jpg

MMS_Resized_Pix.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dirtyoak and ocielz
There was NO UV code inside the package as original promised. And even on the actual cover art inside it only states "blu-ray & DVD". I think this is why it was only ringing up for $17.99. I really don't mind, I hate UV codes anyway and I would rather have the $5 savings instead.

I'm not sure if mine had a UV code inside. I haven't opened it yet. Although, I also bought the Best Buy exclusive, which comes with a bonus disc, and that had a UV code in it. I redeemed it yesterday.

Last edited:
Not a fan of these bottle opener editions, you would think there would be something better they could use for an exclusive.