Release Date: July 2, 2014
Purchase Link: Amazon JP
Price: ¥ 7,560

515YAEfqfjL.jpg

Notes:
Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD + digital copy (cloud-ready) + MovieNEX World

Last edited by a moderator:
not more than another release, 100$ about including duty and shipping

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

I can't wait :LOL:

Any ideas to the final package?

I'm sure the final package will have something different it won't be just a titleless steelbook, japanese release are Da Bomb !

This will be Special

not more than another release, 100$ about including duty and shipping

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

I'm sure the final package will have something different it won't be just a titleless steelbook, japanese release are Da Bomb !

This will be Special

Unfortunately that is not always true. Many examples for it recently....

agreed but some release like Thor no way it will be a plain release nor any of the Japan.co exclusive... non exclusive I would agree that not always amazing finish... but you kinda get to know with time...of course there's always the miss but it happens to all of us.

Can't believe this has still not dropped in price....

Anyway cancelled my order as I don't need anymore steels of Thor with this artwork. Even if it comes with a teeny,tiny slip.....:hilarious:

Money saved for "I Saw The Devil" PA......;)

Reactions: harry

Not me :ohno: Did you get one?

When did you place your order?

Yep, 0651 today.

Order was placed weeks ago.

That is, unless the translation was shonky, but Google is usually fairly accurate:

Amazon.co.jpをご利用いただき、ありがとうございます。

誠に申し訳ございませんが、以下のご予約商品について、仕入先より商品の調達の見込がないとの連絡がございました。そのため、やむを得ずお客様のご注文分をキャンセルさせていただきました。

マイティ・ソー/ダーク・ワールドMovieNEXプラス3Dスチールブック:オンライン予約数量限定商品 [ブルーレイ3D+ブルーレイ+DVD+デジタルコピー(クラウド対応)+MovieNEXワールド] [Blu-ray](ASIN: B00JIJXZVU)

このたびは、ご注文商品をキャンセルする結果となり、お客様にご迷惑をおかけしたことをお詫びいたします。

ご不明な点は、このEメールへの返信ではなく、下記のURLからカスタマーサービスまでお問い合わせください。

Last edited:
Reactions: pokjak290