Release date: June 2nd, 2014
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
Zavvi.com

10938595-1395838085-915939.jpg

10938595-1395838085-915892.jpg

10938595-1395838085-915882.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the original cover art for the North American DVD. It had the same green hue here, so that makes me happy because they're sticking with original art instead of giving everyone some new (and crappy) Photoshop job or some artsy-fartsy grossness like that last Fox wave.

reckon this wave be live monday 7th april tie in with monday 2nd june release date on calender at least be exactly 8 weeks to the day!

£21.50 is an outrageous price for any non-exclusive release. I'll get these (this and the other war movies being released on steelbook) when they reach £14 or so.

Reactions: flateric
I can see amazon reducing these between £12-14 before the release date similar to the situation of 28 weeks later and that wave

I can't believe the difference between the images Amazon and Zavvi are displaying. The Zavvi artwork seems to show corrected rear artwork which is good though:

Front:
Inside:
Back:
Yeah Amazon playing with saturation again. Zavvi looks much better and back is a big improvement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice movie i remember watching this in cinemas when it was released. I have this ordered cant wait to receive this gem of a steelbook

UK - Tigerland

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

qe5bFnb.jpg

B5UlbhA.jpg

dJHIlh1.jpg

Su4zeLB.jpg

rWfzU4t.jpg

yccahOx.jpg

2Azf7D3.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

4cUsD1H.jpg

3ggthDt.jpg

wt78WhR.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

jGmBfAQ.jpg

vdOnTfG.jpg

bbuYHX0.jpg