Tinker Bell Slipcovers ( Did you know ... ?)

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
I've always thought it was pretty cool that when you put all 3 together they create an image at the bottom of the slip. I think that is pretty cool, wish more movies would do stuff like that in regards to trilogies.

I'm missing the first Tinkerbell & Slip (I have a daughter, hence the interest lol) but I once had it and it completes the image. The image on the Tinkerbell is a big majestic tree from pixie hollow.

An example of what I'm talking about ...

I remember having this DVD set back in the days and thinking it was pretty cool.

718213.jpg

ps. If anyone has the first tinkerbell with slip then I'd like to trade or buy :p

I saw it in Houston about a month ago but it was full price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a pic of my Tinker Bell slipcovers next to each other.

100_2806.jpg

There should be another Tinker Bell blu coming out this year. That should complete the tree.

Reactions: n3wk1d
Here's a pic of my Tinker Bell slipcovers next to each other.

100_2806.jpg

There should be another Tinker Bell blu coming out this year. That should complete the tree.

From what I heard they are doing more, this was supposed to be the final one but it's been delayed to 2012 and they are doing another this fall maybe.

*Update* they are doing another one, oddly enough this one

Tinker Bell and the Pixie Hollow Games

Was supposed the be the final one but they moved it and made the Winter one the last one as of right now.

More info can be found here

http://neverpedia.com/pan/Tinker_Bell_and_the_Pixie_Hollow_Games

Here's hoping that is has a slipcover.

Last edited:
Thanks for that info neoz. I was expecting to have Mysterious Winter Woods in my collection by the end of the year. I guess that's not happening.

Wow, I didn't know the slip covers are so interesting.
Thanks for the info, now i have to go and look back all my normal amaray with slips.

So they changed the title of Mysterious Winter Woods to Secret of the Wings. Why I'm not really sure but hey whatever.

Also not sure on the release date for Pixie Hollow games. It has aired on Disney now so maybe within the next few months.

Also seems they have dropped Tinkerbell from the titles of the upcoming films.

Last edited:
I've always thought it was pretty cool that when you put all 3 together they create an image at the bottom of the slip. I think that is pretty cool, wish more movies would do stuff like that in regards to trilogies.

I'm missing the first Tinkerbell & Slip (I have a daughter, hence the interest lol) but I once had it and it completes the image. The image on the Tinkerbell is a big majestic tree from pixie hollow.

An example of what I'm talking about ...

I remember having this DVD set back in the days and thinking it was pretty cool.

718213.jpg

ps. If anyone has the first tinkerbell with slip then I'd like to trade or buy :p

I saw it in Houston about a month ago but it was full price.

Here's another pic of the front:

picture.php
[/IMG]

I think the original got reprinted ... all of a sudden my Target has the first tink with slips in.

I think the original got reprinted ... all of a sudden my Target has the first tink with slips in.

It did, the original came in a Vortex case and the new one is in a Viva Elite with slip.

They also have different UPC's as well.