To All Who Come To This Happy Place, Welcome!

MissPrint

Harajuku Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2014
Where The Wild Things Are
2viqq9g.jpg

For your consideration here is MissPrint's Disney Collection!
r785r6.jpg

qz3zn7.jpg

33vlmxh.jpg

2q9cend.jpg

32zuik8.jpg

m7clg9.jpg

2vipnw6.jpg

2hpuhjs.jpg

2zz3sds.jpg

29gk9dw.jpg

nejn0p.jpg

2cmnc6t.jpg

330sax4.jpg

v5im9t.jpg

rkwkug.jpg

2wcn0wx.jpg

fb93bn.jpg

34tagxh.jpg

vq3bd3.jpg

Last edited:
HDN is as Magical as Disney!

Thank you my Ninja-In-Laws! You all have really made me feel like family. Now I see why my husband loves this place. :)

I love seeing a doll with each movie--super presentation. I noticed that Bluprint has not given you the Snow White steelbook yet.

I'm so glad you like them. Blueprint has been hard at work locating some of my favorite missing pieces. He just got me the Snow White Diamond edition that is the most amazing one of the bunch! :drool:

Miss of print? You must be one cool dame 8-)
AWESOME COLLECTION

I am! :p I hope you get your thank you package soon, I was the one who mailed it out to you! ;)

New Pics coming to tomorrow!:oohyeah:

Reactions: Bluprint
awesome collection. Love the Princess and the Frog stuff. I'm still missing that darn IronPack but just waiting for right price one day.

little unknown fact.... while I was Raised in Houston and rep H-town to the fullest I got a lot of love for the "The Boot" as I was born in Louisiana and spent most my summers there at my grandparents. In fact besides intermediate fam all my family is from Louisiana. And my favorite type of food is CAJUN and SEAFOOD

MissPrint FANTASTIC Collection:oohyeah:. WELL DONE YOU:thumbs:.

Glad to see you giving the guys a run for thire money :LOL:.

Done with finesse and a sensitive touch. I think a collection like that shows what dedication and hard work is like. Mr Print is one lucky fellow:D.

Take care flower and see you round the boards I hope Cheers Scary:D.

Reactions: MissPrint
MissPrint FANTASTIC Collection:oohyeah:. WELL DONE YOU:thumbs:.

Glad to see you giving the guys a run for thire money :LOL:.

Done with finesse and a sensitive touch. I think a collection like that shows what dedication and hard work is like. Mr Print is one lucky fellow:D.

Take care flower and see you round the boards I hope Cheers Scary:D.

Thanks so much for the awesome comment and such kind words! Here's a small but BIG update! My biggest want crossed out, thank you Blueprint & Ricster! :drool:

NEW!
acr1vp.jpg

:LOL: looks like it is time to claim that Award MissPrint GET IN THIRE.

Loving your new Rapunzel addition. Interesting how times have changed how the Princesses / female leads have become more self reliant.

A secret (not now cos I'v just posted it here ) indulgence of mine is Enchanted :ohno:. Not bad that I turned it off TWICE as it was just too sweet at the start :eek:.

How Giselle changes her entire demeanor changes she becomes real in not just an animated way , emotionally physically as well.

Congratulations flower WELL DONE :thumbs:.