Media: Blu-ray+DVD
Release date: April 5, 2013

Limited to 1000 pieces
Buy here: Amazon.de
Bmv-median

Tokyo-Gore-Police.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does bmv-medien.de ships to the U.S?

Apparently from their shipping information, they do. In my experience though it is quite complicated/impossible to register as over 18 years of age with them. Perhaps a German forum member would assist?

Thanks Vaso for the post, now added to upcoming release list!

Always this crap, no english subs why they do that i would be all over the Digi's from japanese movies if they had english subs :(

Always this crap, no english subs why they do that i would be all over the Digi's from japanese movies if they had english subs :(

This is quite often to do with territorial licensing rights. It may be that as a publisher in a German speaking country they cannot justify the extra expense that including English audio or subs probably bring.

As we've often said here, the (more expensive) option is to buy the amaray version in you own country, then replace the discs in the foreign language digibook.

Reactions: lolwut
I've thought about doing that, but like you said it would be very expensive. I think i'll stick with my US releases for now :D

Iv'e had this on dvd for at least a couple of years and still not seen it, is it not bad????

It's an over the top gore fest, The director also made The Machine Girl, Vampire Girl Vs Frankenstein Girl, Helldriver, Plus some others i can't think of right now. If you've seen any of them, Then you know what to expect :violent: