Premium Supporter
Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
PLATFORM: PS3/Xbox360/PC

RELEASE DATE: March 5, 2013
PRICE: £59.15
ORDER

View attachment 19872

Deluxe Collector’s Edition: The Deluxe Collector’s Edition will include the complete Survival Edition, plus a 6” Play Arts Kai Lara Croft figurine and will come housed in a unique Endurance crew member’s metal survival box.

Survival Edition: The Survival Edition will contain the game, a mini art book compiled by TOMB RAIDER’S Art Director Brian Horton, a detailed double sided map of the game’s mysterious island setting and a protective survival pouch. Digital offerings will consist of an access code to TOMB RAIDER’s atmospheric soundtrack and a DLC weapon pack.

Last edited by a moderator:
Might have to get this one, depending on what the figure looks like. Thanks for the heads up!

tumblr_mddwdbks5k1qkq7tbo2_1280.jpg

Contents:
  • - Art Book: A 32-page mini art book compiled by Tomb Raider Art Director Brian Horton, depicting Lara’s epic adventure through original concept art.
  • - 15” x 19” Double Sided Island Map and Poster: Discover key landmarks from the mysterious island of Yamati, where Lara Croft and her fellow castaways were marooned after the Endurance shipwreck. On the reverse is a poster size image of the box art that epitomizes Lara’s origin story.
  • - Waterproof Survival Pouch: A waterproof re-sealable adventure pouch for storing key items you’ll need to protect when fighting off scavengers on the island.
  • - CD Soundtrack: Tomb Raider Original Soundtrack ‘Survivalist cut’: A collection of 10 tracks totaling over 60 minutes of music from the game.
  • - Downloadable Content: Weapons Pack - A selection of weapons to help Lara survive against the island’s inhabitants.
  • - Play Arts Kai Lara Croft Figurine: Fully posable figurine with over 40 points of articulation. The dirt on her body and clothes has been realistically recreated to tell the tale of Lara’s fierce fight for survival on a desolate island. Comes with alternate set of three (3) hands, bow and arrow, shotgun, handgun, and climbing axe. Figure Size: Approx 8.0” Tall.
  • - Endurance Survival Kit Packaging: A survival tin salvaged from the ill-fated Endurance. The tin houses a copy of the game and the Lara Croft Play Arts Kai figure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dirtyoak
the figure looks okey, i wish sideshow makes a premium format figure :)

Yeah, the figure doesn't look too bad, but it could have been a lot better IMO. I'm glad to see the Survival Edition comes inside the CE though... I wasn't expecting that.

Mines been dispatched by zavvi

Mine won't be dispatched from Amazon until Monday apparently. Hopefully it'll arrive the next day (Tuesday), but I won't get my hopes up. Can't wait to play this game! Lara is one of my all-time favourite characters and it's been far too long since I properly enjoyed her character like I did back in the PS1 days. Hopefully the new game won't disappoint.

Have amazon always been like that? I've got a few amazon preorders coming up and I'm hoping they arrive on release day.

Not always... they used to dispatch much earlier, but I'm guessing they got their wrists slapped for doing so. With film pre-orders, I tend to receive them the day after release, which isn't too bad. :)

Reactions: pyszny
I'll be waiting mine from amazon too. Hope they use a courier service even though I didn't choose it (they do it sometimes with international orders, if the package is big).

In Greece they have broken the street date, they are already in stores! But It has a retail price of 99E, so 30E above my amazon order is a huge difference, I can wait :p

Last edited:
Might have to get this, been ages since I've bought a game for my PS3. Last one was Sleeping Dogs I think when it first came out.

According to the amazon page it says you can trade in the Collectors edition for up to £0.25 credit. Surely that can't be right :hilarious: