Release date: February 22nd, 2016
Purchase link: Tombstone
Price: £14.99

11216733-3174352385790383.jpg

11216733-1054352387253978.jpg

11216733-1824352387103726.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
TOMBSTONE @GBP 9.99 in the Zavvi Spring Sale
Also a handful of other new(ish) - nearly all from last month - SB Releases at the same price (including COLOR OF MONEY, HANCOCK, TEARS OF THE SUN, KING ARTHUR, BRIDGE ON THE RIVER KWAI and SIGNS).

Personally waiting for a quid or two more on the downside (if I can't find a working code) though may go for BRIDGE now because it's limited to 1,000 pieces and because it's one of my few favourites from David Lean.

Another good one. Been outta thhe game for awhile and most of the newer ones don't do much for me. Just too many out there, but a few still catch my eye. Plus, I don't even have this movie on blu yet.

Price is down to 9.99 pounds but I can't get the 10% off code to work. Anyone have any luck with ZAVWEL54?

@AcIDc0r3 's mock up of this steel was sensational. If it was that version I would own it already. For those who missed it, here it is:

tombstone_concept_03-jpg.209686

As for the actual steel available to us, meh. Looks okay, but I can hold off until it drops further.

it's a good mockup, but a bit too busy for my tastes. i like the steelbook as is, clean, simple and nice embossing. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: JCC
£6.99 now - go to checkout and it adds £1.99 standard postage, so £8.98 all told. Wnen they start this adding postage lark?? Noticed they do this on the real cheap ones.

£6.99 now - go to checkout and it adds £1.99 standard postage, so £8.98 all told. Wnen they start this adding postage lark?? Noticed they do this on the real cheap ones.

A few months ago anything under a tenner gets postage charge. Funny though I tried a code on a steel that was just over a tenner, ended up been more expensive than without the code, due to postage.

Best to add them to pre orders or something.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dfoles
A few months ago anything under a tenner gets postage charge. Funny though I tried a code on a steel that was just over a tenner, ended up been more expensive than without the code, due to postage.

Best to add them to pre orders or something.
Oh right, thanks. Yeah, bunch it with something else maybe.

I never can figure how such a great film can last in steelbook form (like many others have before) and A Few Good Men and Amelie sell out relatively quickly.

All 3 steels were just ok looking at best.

I wonder what the print run on this is. I know it's very popular, so it probably has a high print run since it's still in stock. I do wonder when it will sell out. Once it does, it will be highly sought after. Both a great movie and a great steelbook.

Reactions: Veronica Mars