Toy Story 3 Iron Pack (Empty case-USA) Group Buy*NOW CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hi All,

As I am picking up cases for several friends in other countries already, I will be doing a group buy for this item. The cost is $10.50+ shipping to you. The cost before shipping includes the actual price of the item, taxes/Paypal fees, etc and a small portion for me. Please note-I reserve the right to ask for verification of your status as a seller/buyer if we've never traded.

Please PM me and I will send you a Paypal invoice. Once I have the cases in hand, I will send you a separate PP invoice for the shipping, depending on how many you ordered.

Feel free to visit my WTB/WTT thread if you'd like to purchase other items, and I'll combine shipping as much as I can. Last day to request a case is October 2,2010.

9/28 update. Pictures provided exclusively to blu-rayentcenter.com per Buffalo MX. Thanks for all of your contribution & for being a loyal community member at our site.

blurayentcentercomts3pi.jpg

Thanks!

DB

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all, thanks for participating in this group buy. All PM's regarding shipping have been sent, and all 70+ Iron Packs will be mailed this week. Please feel free to PM with any questions!:) Thread locked as group buy has ended.

DB

Status
Not open for further replies.