E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Group buy: hosted by Wreck Note: limited to 250 sets

IMG_5716.jpegIMG_5718.jpeg

Last edited:
Redundant artwork in comparison to the recent limited version, but at least the steelbook is different from the Italian version I got. Perhaps the artwork on the outer slip isn't a big deal since we get a unique inner slip.

I grabbed a copy, almost reluctantly. Surprised to see there's still copies available. Haven't participated in a gb in a minute mostly because it feels like the premium SB market has died. I have several sealed premiums up on the Bay that nobody seems to want. Kind of sad, really.

Not too crazy about the art tbh. But it's Training Day :)

I grabbed a copy, almost reluctantly. Surprised to see there's still copies available. Haven't participated in a gb in a minute mostly because it feels like the premium SB market has died. I have several sealed premiums up on the Bay that nobody seems to want. Kind of sad, really.

Not too crazy about the art tbh. But it's Training Day :)
Just wait till all physical media is killed. ;)

Haven't participated in a gb in a minute mostly because it feels like the premium SB market has died.
There was never more steelbooks and other different editions coming out, than now.

I have several sealed premiums up on the Bay that nobody seems to want. Kind of sad, really.
Depending on which editions and for how much.
A bunch of people sitting on eBay with $100+ auctions hoping to score...

There was never more steelbooks and other different editions coming out, than now.

Depending on which editions and for how much.
A bunch of people sitting on eBay with $100+ auctions hoping to score...
ebay prices are fcuked.. every seller is sending out private offers like crazy to the people that are watching their listings.. and when they come to an agreement, it will be shown as sold for full price.. even if its in actuality sold for half the price.. (i'm not talking about the "make offer" feature that buyers can use.. this one actually works fin)

and of course the next scalper will view the sold listings and think he can sell it for even more... until prices are so skewed that everyones wondering why no ones buying their overpriced stuff although its sooo "clear" that its been sold for that amount or even more in the past