Trainwreck - In theaters July 17, 2015

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
IMDB
Directed by: Judd Apatow
Starring: Amy Schumer, Bill Hader, Brie Larson, Tilda Swinton, Colin Quinn, Vanessa Bayer, John Cena, and LeBron James

Trailer:

Reactions: tridon
Amy is so stupid that i have to see this.Plus , sometimes she is hot and then other not.it's so weird.

I guess this is the movie where john Cena got in trouble with Nikki Bella over not telling her he had a sex scene.

Saw this recently and was pleasantly surprised. I have never heard of Amy Schumer before this but I liked her as a leading lady. She definitely can carry comedy and even her emotional scenes were believable. Her movie character is bit too unlikable and Bill Hader's character was a bit too perfect for my taste, but I liked them both and they had good chemistry together.

The leads were great, but the supporting cast is what makes this movie really good. John Cena? Best part of the movie for me; absolutely hilarious and wish there was more. Lebron James was surprisingly quite good, probably better than Jordan and Kobe in terms of acting. The smaller roles and cameos were great and wow, Tilda Swinton with a tons of make up and a make over looked quite good! Took me a few minutes to recognize her and Brie Larson was very nice eye candy too.

This is a comedy geared towards woman, but has laughs and moments and characters that guys can definitely enjoy this too. Right now I'd say this was the best mainstream comedy I've seen this year. Highly recommended and watching it in a theater with other audience members will increase your enjoyment.

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Saw this recently and was pleasantly surprised. I have never heard of Amy Schumer before this but I liked her as a leading lady. She definitely can carry comedy and even her emotional scenes were believable. Her movie character is bit too unlikable and Bill Hader's character was a bit too perfect for my taste, but I liked them both and they had good chemistry together.

The leads were great, but the supporting cast is what makes this movie really good. John Cena? Best part of the movie for me; absolutely hilarious and wish there was more. Lebron James was surprisingly quite good, probably better than Jordan and Kobe in terms of acting. The smaller roles and cameos were great and wow, Tilda Swinton with a tons of make up and a make over looked quite good! Took me a few minutes to recognize her and Brie Larson was very nice eye candy too.

This is a comedy geared towards woman, but has laughs and moments and characters that guys can definitely enjoy this too. Right now I'd say this was the best mainstream comedy I've seen this year. Highly recommended and watching it in a theater with other audience members will increase your enjoyment.
This was Amy's movie debut so it's not very surprising you've never heard of her, although she's fairly well-known in the realm of stand-up comedy. Which may explain why you didn't like the characters--the screenplay was written by Schumer. She's a brilliant stand-up, but she's got room for improvement when it comes to writing screenplays.
I definitely agree with your overall assessment of the film. The characters were quirky, but overall I thought this was a very enjoyable rom-com.