Tyler Stout Chat Thread

Che

Red Viper
Premium Supporter
Sep 7, 2010
Milwaukee
The Tyler Stout Chat Thread.

One of Mondo's finest Artist... Post all Stout goodies here!

Mondothing1.jpg
total-recall-poster-tylerstoutbig.jpg
basterds_stout_regular.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: poncholo
Where's Shaun's mum?

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

Love the cornetto in the left hand corner :)

Good luck to all who want this :thumbs: Glad Im not one of them. Only Stout I ever wanted was The Avengers 1st edition and its still do-able price wise but Im not going to bother. Oh and Lost and that one is just crazzzzy expensive.

I'm thinking it would be worth flying to Austin for some of these screenings. Seems like securing a print or two would pay for the entire trip.

Last edited:
While I do not own any Stout's, it does look familiar to some of his other work I have seen online. I'm not saying I would pass it up if it became available, but as someone else mentioned, he does not seem to stray too far from previous works.

I'm thinking it would be worth flying to Austin for some of these screenings. Seems like securing a print or two would pay for the entire trip.

I had tickets to this, but had to help my mother move from Houston to Dallas. I was a little sad, but family comes first. If I left my mother hanging for the chance at a print, I'd perform an intervention on myself. ;)

Just glad there is a chance at an online drop for this. :thumbs:

:movie:​

Since everybody else here seems "meh" about some tstout zombies besides you and me Rose, I think I'll take 3 copies EEK!

Reactions: Swervin