Scarface: 058-32-1093
Unbroken Steelbook: 058-32-1094
8 Mile Steelbook: 058-32-1095

Old releases:
Lone Survivor Steelbook: 058-37-0958
Straight Outta Compton: 058-32-0658

R4OBtMy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Drove across town.... had to work my mouth piece to get them to bring box from back.

4 qty per title due to how the shipper box holds the titles unless some store got double sided box w steel but had amaray on other side here.

I just secured some copies for a mini gb will post later

Attachments

• IMG_7985.JPG
    IMG_7985.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 626
I would be interested in a copy to Canada for Scarface

I'm definitely interested in getting Scarface, Sting, and Mockingbird, though I'll need to see the back and inside art first.

@apsmith21! you are amazing! In that case, I think I will limit myself into 3 titles. I am not entirely sure about the 4th anyway. :thumbs:

@bloodsnake007 Bro, i need that Scarface steelbook :notworthy: Please and thank you :D

GB would be nice. I need that Scarface steelbook.

Mini GB being hosted by @Wreck later today guys, keep watch on the GB forum for more info please.

How did 6 new steelbooks come out with no one knowing about it beforehand?

New Releases:
London Has Fallen: 058-37-1878
The Sting: 058-32-1091
To Kill A Mockingbird: 058-32-1092
Scarface: 058-32-1093
Unbroken Steelbook: 058-32-1094
8 Mile Steelbook: 058-32-1095

Old releases:
Lone Survivor Steelbook: 058-37-0958
Straight Outta Compton: 058-32-0658

Use BrickSeek to see if your store has these in-stock. In-store only for now, not online. 4 copies each at some stores. YMMV.

Thanks, added this to the OP

• Thanks
Reactions: dfoles
This wave looks nice, I just went for The Sting, To Kill A Mockingbird and Scarface, no interest in the other movies, so that made it easy for me to pick 3. :) Thanks for hosting the GB looking forward to these later on. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
I can't seem to find Straight Outta Compton in the GB list? :(

Also, Scarface and Mockingbird both unavailable. Well... I think I am only meant to look at the unboxing pictures for this release. :banghead:

I can't seem to find Straight Outta Compton in the GB list? :(

Also, Scarface and Mockingbird both unavailable. Well... I think I am only meant to look at the unboxing pictures for this release. :banghead:

Hey Dan - I can pick up some later today when I visit my local Target - I'll try and get you Scarface, Mockingbird, and SOC

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Dan
nice. I hope Scarface is still available tomorrow, because I have no access to the site on my pc :/ the reason why I like to go to work :D

If it's not, I'll pick up a couple of extras. I'm going to look at your account in a second - might be that you got hit with that error that we were fighting yesterday.

I'll PM you a follow up if I can't find the IP you are using from your laptop and you can e-mail me when you're next on that with your info.

• Thanks
Reactions: tha_lunatic
Picked up Scar Face, 8 Mile, To Kill a Mockingbird, and London has Fallen while at lunch near a Target where I work in South Plainfield, NJ. They had multiple copies available. I would assume the majority if not all stores will be stocked by tomorrow.

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21