Upcoming steelbooks by date.

Nov 25, 2020
Trying to find a list of all upcoming steelbook releases, UK preferably as br.com has one but it doesn't have the new mondos. I wanna make a video about upcoming releases.

Sorry if there is a better place in the forum for this, could see one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trying to find a list of all upcoming steelbook releases, UK preferably as bluray.com has one but it doesn't have the new mondos. I wanna make a video about upcoming releases.

There’s literally a release Calendar in the menu didn’t have to open a whole thread for this

60606177-96F3-4236-A72C-3C9B7F4D31EE.png

Trying to find a list of all upcoming steelbook releases, UK preferably as br.com has one but it doesn't have the new mondos. I wanna make a video about upcoming releases.

So you want to do a video about upcoming releases but you want someone else to provide you the information?

Fecking cheek of it

I can’t find the calendar under “forum”
Can you give the path please after we click on “forums”

:notworthy:

The calendar tab is the 5th tab below forums. Think forums is highlighted blue because that was the section i was in at the time

Reactions: Actarus
Seeking out a list of upcoming releases is totally normal. Had I not been able to find one I would have complied my own. But why do that if I don't gotta...

Last edited by a moderator: