Upload HD video(720p)

Apr 3, 2009
Canada
Anyone know of a site that i can upload hd video to,dont want to use youtube because i dont want to worry about copyright ****.
I want to be able to share the link but not make the video public.

The copyright i am talking about is music,i dont want youtube to remove my audio like they do if you use music.

The video are basically in game footage and stuff,no movies or tv shows.

any ideas

youtube allows you to make videos private up to 25 peeps ... does copyright stuff still matter then?

other choices would be viddler.com which allows you to customize the video box ... its pretty cool. No idea about if it allows HD ...

youtube allows you to make videos private up to 25 peeps ... does copyright stuff still matter then?

other choices would be viddler.com which allows you to customize the video box ... its pretty cool. No idea about if it allows HD ...

no i dont think they worry about copyright if its private,but 25 views is nothing and i dont want a limit

I could allow you to upload, but their is no video embedding type thing ... it'd just be a url and peeps would have to view in WMP etc.

check viddler out.

I could allow you to upload, but their is no video embedding type thing ... it'd just be a url and peeps would have to view in WMP etc.

check viddler out.
i checked viddler out but they only allow files of 500mb or less,and 1 HD video per week,they have a pay service for more upload bandwidth but i am only doing this for fun.

May just use youtube private and create a new token every 25 views or so

As for uploading the files here,they are too big,an HD video is about 100mb per minute of footage