Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

56595378_1516463591817800_708657268693925888_n.jpg

Reactions: dchamp444
Just realized there is a pun in there. Hide Us. As in Hide this steelbook for the movie Us. Which I guess you will since this comes hidden away in a slip.

Wha wha what :woot: oh but that steelbook :yuck: dont know I could convince myself to buy this steel in any shape or form even if the slips have nice artwork and treatment :(

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
I saw the trailer and I get the meaning behind the artwork choice but it's too simplistic.

source.gif

I've been convinced for awhile now that it's because they sell the better art to the premium retailers at a premium price.
I mean if you use the best art on WWA steelbooks, how can you sell something less attractive to a premium retailer?

It wouldn't make sense.

Remember, this steelbook is the WWA.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k and willbar84
I've been convinced for awhile now that it's because they sell the better art to the premium retailers at a premium price.
I mean if you use the best art on WWA steelbooks, how can you sell something less attractive to a premium retailer?

It wouldn't make sense.

Remember, this steelbook is the WWA.
I've thought the same for a while, and it makes sense. But we might both be wrong. I'm like Jon Snow.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
The appeal to Cinemuseum is their slip artwork. Really hoping for something great; loved this movie.

Good god! That artwork is......... you all already know what I’m going to say......... BLOODY AWFUL !!

Status
Not open for further replies.