[USA HUB] Oz BluFans Shipping Coordination

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Yep, I'm back as host for this group buy and USA members.

Let's use this thread for discussion and questions.

Expected ship date from BluFans, as stated by Kevin is Oct 12 2013.

3D SLIP List:

USA HUB BY APSMITH21

{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}

{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}

{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}

Hollow Cut Slip List:

USA HUB BY APSMITH21

{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}

{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}

Last edited:
Yeah, I know, I was just wondering how far he's moved through the list.

4 more boxes are at the post. i'll pick them up Saturday and will invoice when I know what we have.

Just peek in the OP and you can see my current progress.

Thanks

Oh no...I got skipped again. :box:

only had a limited number of steels to ship out that first time, with two boxes. since you requested 4 copies in total, turns out you had to wait a couple of days. lol.

next shipment pickup is saturday, I'm sure I'll invoice you soon. ;)

btw folks, if I send you an invoice and I don't hear from you about shipping payment in 2 days from that invoice, I'm moving on to the next person in line and asking them to pay shipping. If I don't have any more copies in hand when you get to paying, you will end up waiting.

Thanks

Last edited:
Damn why i get skipped? Thought i was gonna get mine early starting from the bottom :(

Yep, because again, I had 1 box of 3D only, and tried to get the most members I could sent out last weekend.

Turns out I have to work the weekend starting 2mrw to get a project done for my regular job. :(

Having said that, I have two members that never responded to my shipping invoice for 3D. If you can pm me in the next couple of hours, I will send those copies to you...and will do my best to get to the others folks soon.

But tomorrow, I'm stopping at the post office for the 4 boxes from blufans and then going straight to work...

Considering I do all of this in my free time for members here and only charge exact shipping cost... :( :( :(

As you can see by the OP, we are now invoicing in the "J"s.

After that, I'll need to take stock and see how many I have left in hand...might be waiting on more boxes...

h1403510E

Payment sent...but I accidentally left out the name (again) so I gave you a follow-up message. Thanks again for all this, obviously couldn't get this steel at this price without your help.

Reactions: apsmith21
Shipped out 20 packages this AM, will be updating the master list of who has paid thus far and then will send out more invoices later today, depending on who is still outstanding.

Thanks

EDIT - by the way, I noticed on some of the 3D slips I have received, the "exclusive to blufans" sticker happens to be in the wrong place. I notified Kevin of this and will advise if anyone has an issue.

Also, the disney hologram ones you put the on the slip? I'm short a sheet of those as well, apparently. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.