Value Guide for Buyers & Traders

resident evil trilogy (Korea) has this one time semi-grail got any value still?

Transformers ROTF (FS sealed empty box) a must have when I started 4-5 years ago, but seems to have fallen off the in demand list of late - current value?

Grindhouse (open/mint German release)

der Nebel (The Mist) - open/mint - so rarely mentioned these days but one of the best steelbooks ever made IMHO

Iron Man 3 (Zavvi - open/mint)

Hi guys,

I'm looking for the below (sealed), can you please let me know roughly how much I should expect to pay for them.

- Rocky (OAB)
- JFK (OAB)
- Godzilla (OAB)
- Robocop (OAB)

Thanks!

resident evil trilogy (Korea) has this one time semi-grail got any value still?

Transformers ROTF (FS sealed empty box) a must have when I started 4-5 years ago, but seems to have fallen off the in demand list of late - current value?

Grindhouse (open/mint German release)

der Nebel (The Mist) - open/mint - so rarely mentioned these days but one of the best steelbooks ever made IMHO

Iron Man 3 (Zavvi - open/mint)
Resident Evil is still rare Ant but I haven't seen too many up for sale. The last one I saw was around £100 but not sure if it sold at that.
Transformer ROTF now goes around £40-50.
Grind house open/mint £30-35,
Iron Man 3 £15.

Hi guys,

I'm looking for the below (sealed), can you please let me know roughly how much I should expect to pay for them.

- Rocky (OAB)
- JFK (OAB)
- Godzilla (OAB)
- Robocop (OAB)

Thanks!
I think Rocky, JFK and Robocop can be picked up at around £50 at the moment. Not sure about Godzilla as its not out yet. Maybe a little more that the others, around £60.

Reactions: Antman and rodtp
Probably don't want to know but what are you thinking for a price on the Arrow Big Trouble in Little China Steel?

Also, any idea on the I Saw the Devil paper slip?
Thanks

Hello again :)
Thoughts on PA the Master 1/4 slip sealed?
Thanks for this thread btw. Very helpful:thumbs: