Value Guide for Buyers & Traders

How much would you pay for a French version of District 9 steelbook?
Anyone have this ? Does it have English subtitle?

I Got one in you want, I was looking for other art for this one, I try to have both audio and subtitle in English and French.

If you want, I can watch tonight if there's English track.

sounds fair. The older SPR has been OOS for quite some time ... I think it will still be wanted even with the re-release diff art.

Reactions: fariz
Hi guy's,

whats the go with Iron Man (DE) ? :drool:

I was thinking about $100 - $150 ?

Thought I had a sealed 1 , but he just let me down :(

really dont care as long as its in good condition ~ sealed or not ;)

Am I on the right money here guys ??

thansk TC

I ws thinking about Ebay , but I just caunt trust them !!

I would rather pay a few more bucks & get 1 from 1 of the Forum guys ?

I will put the feelers out again & see what pops up ,
cheers man ,

TC

anybody know the current price for a used copy of Iron Man from Futureshop?

just saw that Inglorious Basterds with dog tags is around $130.00..shocking!

whats shocking about that ??

That is more or less the going rate son :hilarious:

Thansk for the offer n3wk1d and the link DB :scat: , I got a German guy who thinks he is English on the case :hilarious: , but he knows his steels & has a broad range of contacts :scat: so I should have 1 on the shelf next to my FS copy reall soon :drool:

What do you guys think an Indiana Jones:KOTCS would go for nowadays. That was way before my time, but would like to try and find one now.

I'm just waiting for entire set blu-ray announcement ... then I'll grab the steel, I'm sure one Country will get em' at some point.

How much is kickass HMV exclusive worth?

There wasn't a UK HMV exclusive release but a general UK one. About £25 for a sealed/mint copy.

Originally Posted by RobertJoseph17
What do you guys think an Indiana Jones:KOTCS would go for nowadays. That was way before my time, but would like to try and find one now.

I'm just waiting for entire set blu-ray announcement ... then I'll grab the steel, I'm sure one Country will get em' at some point.
:confused:

What do you guys think a Shutter Island FNAC sealed is worth now. I'm looking at one for $70.