Vania Zouravliov Chat Thread

roverite

BANNED
Mar 8, 2012
Blackburn, Lancashire
Poster by Vania Zouravliov. Light Blue colorway. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 145. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $50

02f8f3f142eae82e2b775555_533x355.jpg

Poster by Ash Thorp. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 350. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $50

1172c604fad2926add0b0f6d_533x355.jpg

"Anyone who has followed us over the years knows we are huge fans of Guillermo del Toro. Yesterday we celebrated CRONOS and THE DEVIL'S BACKBONE. Tomorrow we continue our celebration, this time with posters for his newest release: PACIFIC RIM.
These posters, by Vania Zouravliov and Ash Thorp, were previously unveiled at this years San Diego Comic-Con.

Vania's captures Mako Mori, and her experiences in the drift in two unique color ways. Ash's captures one of the centerpiece fights between Otachi and Gipsy Danger from the film over two separate panels.

We previously posted detail photos of Vania's and Ash's PACIFIC RIM posters on our blog. You can see those photos HERE.

Please follow us on Twitter for the on sale announcement. These posters will be available online at a random time on Friday, August 2nd."

Last edited by a moderator:
You've got it all mixed up bud. Those photos are for Thorps' pieces. Vania's looks like this:

pacific_rim_zouravliov_colorway_1.jpg

I'm so glad these do not interest me out of the abundance of PR prints out there. It is so much more relaxing to F5 a Mondo drop with no intent to purchase. :cool:

Why F5 still, you ask? Voyeuristic curiosity of how fast they sell out. :naughty:

:movie:​

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    59.8 KB · Views: 182
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so glad these do not interest me out of the abundance of PR prints out there. It is so much more relaxing to F5 a Mondo drop with no intent to purchase. :cool:

Why F5 still, you ask? Voyeuristic curiosity of how fast they sell out. :naughty:

Same here. But I didnt F5, lol.

This would have been easy to get all 4. Slow sell out for all. I was really surprised to see Vania's sell out first. I guess it depends on how many sold at SDCC and if it were me, there would be no point in getting 1 Ash without the other.

The Gradmaster by Vania Zouravliov

Poster by Vania Zouravliov. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 145. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $50

Regular :

Poster by Vania Zouravliov. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 145. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $50

Variant :

These posters will be available online at a random time on Friday, August 23rd.

Last edited: