Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Veronika Beschliesst Zu Stebren

51kPB-%2BstDL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B004JLDSGO/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

I presume this will be the standard Blu-ray Mediabook type that Cape Light Pictures usually puts out when an edition is labeled as such.

Last edited by a moderator:
Veronika Beschliest Zu Sterben (Veronika Decides to Die) Mediabook[Germany]

Veronika_beschliesst_zu_sterben_Mediabook.jpg

From Capelight's Facebook page:

veronika3.jpg

veronika2.jpg

veronikay.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1068678/fullcredits#cast

From Amazon (translated from Amazon.de)

"Veronika's life seems perfect. She is young, beautiful, has a well-paid job and lives in a posh apartment in New York City. But her life is so cool, elegant and empty as their expensive apartment. So she decides her passionless existence put an end to. An overdose of sleeping pills they carried, but not as hoped in death but in a psychiatric hospital. When Veronica wakes up there, you open up the doctors that she has suffered heart damage, and live only a few days. Veronica now must resign himself with the time of death no longer can choose. Soon she realizes that the institution is a cuckoo's nest full of exuberant, fanciful figures and that, under the closed-surly staff, the real crazies. Veronica starts to their lives and their future fight and suddenly experienced an unexpected love. A race against time begins ... The film adaptation of Paulo Coelho's bestselling novel Veronika Decides to Die tells the story of an unhappy young woman who has everything and wants to die anyway. Only in the face of death, she discovers how beautiful life can be when you fight for it and takes risks."

Last edited:
Thanks Renius-I am not a big Digibook collector, but I love Capelight's Media Books. Sarah Michelle Gellar has always annoyed me, but I am tempted, as the story is interesting...