WandaVision: The Complete Series (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) [USA]

Jul 1, 2013
Berlin, Germany
Release date: November 28, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon - Best Buy - Target - Walmart (Pre order live from August 28 some retailers when going live date will vary)
Price: $54.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

Wandavision.jpeg

F4D2GJnWIAEcIqi.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess we didn't pointlessly buy the Manta edition after all, but I hope they release an amaray edition as I would not want to waste a steelbook so I can put the discs in the Manta edition.

Buying the discless Manta release.
Buying the Disney steelbook release with discs.
Putting discs in the Manta steelbook.
Selling the empty Disney release.

That would make sense.

I Get It Wow GIF by Awkward Daytime TV

• Haha
Reactions: larson1977 and MM3
Oh wow, I didn’t realize that. I was hoping for a second season. Thanks for the clarification!
Nope, it's a one and done. I mean technically Dr Strange 2 is the sequel, as it runs straight after it for wanda. There's supposed to be a spin off series with Agatha, and I'm sure vision will pop up somewhere else later on too.

Bill Hunt and Digital Bits has confirmed with his sources that Prey, Loki, Wandavision and Mando are releasing in International territories. While there is no confirmation of Steelbooks I'd expect them in the UK and EU. As Bill says in the article "Adjust your plans accordingly"
Sadly am expecting it will be a Zavvi hassle for us UK’ers….

Hmm kind of the last 2 Marvel movies have been HMV exclusives but Little Mermaid and Elemental are wide releases across HMV, Zavvi and Amazon

And those all are available in Scandinavia (as steelbooks yes). Hope these will be as well ...

There we go...
Finally releasing their shows on home media - I don't subscribe to Disney Plus (although I did watch Wandavision),so I daresay i'll end up buying the series, albeit more than likely via amaray release.

Wonder if there's any chance of Daredevil season 3 being released on blu-ray - i'm guessing that will be a different case altogether due to it being a Netflix show...

Actually do not know any. That one was new to me as well. Have you bought from them ? If so how do they pack ?
Oh yeah, I bought 100s there, not for myself, just paying for other people's orders, that guy is supplying half of Russia's physical media collectors, because it's usually cheaper and/or there were russian subs or audio on discs.
I don't need that obviously, but many do.

Wonder if there's any chance of Daredevil season 3 being released on blu-ray - i'm guessing that will be a different case altogether due to it being a Netflix show...
Who's got the rights for all those Marvel Netflix shows? There's the Punisher as well, and many others that should be released on disc.
I really hope this move by Disney will show and provoke others, like Netflix, to get back to physical releases - that's why I'm so excited, more for other companies taking note.

Reactions: Space Cadet
Who's got the rights for all those Marvel Netflix shows? There's the Punisher as well, and many others that should be released on disc.
I really hope this move by Disney will show and provoke others, like Netflix, to get back to physical releases - that's why I'm so excited, more for other companies taking note.

Yep. First season of Punisher is great. Second not so much.