Wanted: 9 Limited Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirjump

Steelbook Viking
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2011
Norway
Anyone have a spare copy of this? The few I can find on the web wont ship to Norway...

Anyone have a spare copy of this? The few I can find on the web wont ship to Norway...

You could buy it at amazon.com and ship to my house if you like, then I can ship to norway ... if .com doesnt ship to norway that is.

I shipped this and one steelbook to france once and it cost $28 to ship, its kind of heavy ... so you might want to see what amz would charge you for shipping first.

I think I have one at hand now. Will cost me £39 shipped but it could be worse.

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

You could buy it at amazon.com and ship to my house if you like, then I can ship to norway ... if .com doesnt ship to norway that is.

Thanks for the offer, will let you know if something comes up later is I can :scat:

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

Took the deal for £39 shipped from UK. Hope to have it sometime next week!

I would also like this edition. I will have a Target Iron Man 2 Steel to trade. Kinda special for me as it Premiered on my birthday ^__^. Any help would be greatly appreciated. New to this trading and forum thing. My apologies in advance if I goof once and awhile. TY for your time. Monkey :D

Last edited:

Glad to have it in my collection but wish I had bought it from Play.com... I saw it so many times and thought it could wait a little longer, and then it was gone.

I see 1 item is on ebay now for £49.99 + shipping. If they dont decide to print more this could eventually be rare. Anyone know the print run on these btw?

Monkey-feel free to post a new "Want" thread. As this thread is Sirjump's, and he's found his item, this thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.