Wanted: FutureShop Exclusives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 4, 2010
Michigan
Like the title says. I am looking for a friendly Canadian that can pick up FutureShop Blu-ray steelbooks for me. I live in the USA, but they do not ship there. Looking for English versions only, for I do not speak French.

As everyone loves these things as well, you know that it is frustrating when you cannot get a hold of one personally. I don't like the eBay option, for they always want $50+ and that is insane.

Willing to pay for shipping and money for said Blu-ray Steelbooks upfront. Just need a contact that is reliable.

On a personal find. If anyone is willing to sell their Star Wars: The Clone Wars movies blu-ray steelbook (for a reasonable price), I am looking for that rare gem.

Thank you in advance.

Just so you know, I'll move this to the trading/sale section with an expiring redirect here.

I am looking for Blu-ray steelbooks and even Iron Packs only. No French versions. Among them are:
1. Twilight: New Moon (if it is Blu-steel sized only), stupid BB.
2. LOTR
3. Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince (Iron-pack)
4. Terminator: Salvation (Iron-pack)
5. Sherlock Holmes (Iron pack)

Looking for a reasonable price to pay for them. If it's going to be $50 per movie to send, I can make the trip(s) myself. I know I'm new here, but I belong to a separate forum (non-related) and we all do favors for each other. The prices are $27 to buy (singly) and I am willing to pay upfront and whatever it costs to ship, but $50 is a bit pricey don't you think guys? $40 would be semi reasonable. Thanks.

Last edited:
I am looking for Blu-ray steelbooks and even Iron Packs only. No French versions. Among them are:
1. Twilight: New Moon (if it is Blu-steel sized only), stupid BB.
2. LOTR
3. Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince (Iron-pack)
4. Terminator: Salvation (Iron-pack)
5. Sherlock Holmes (Iron pack)

Looking for a reasonable price to pay for them. If it's going to be $50 per movie to send, I can make the trip(s) myself. I know I'm new here, but I belong to a separate forum (non-related) and we all do favors for each other. The prices are $27 to buy (singly) and I am willing to pay upfront and whatever it costs to ship, but $50 is a bit pricey don't you think guys? $40 would be semi reasonable. Thanks.

Yeah we do favors here as well, we had tons of favors getting done by our member "Glen-Bob" who did them at cost (Canadian steels) He probably supplied around 50-75 steels 4th quarter last year. Thing is, he recently changed jobs and is far from any futureshops where before hand he was close to one and could leave work freely before.

I'll have to check with other Canadian members about future plans.

I'm looking for that Twilight/New Moon Steel for my wife, and I'm hoping to get the FS LOTR SB as well, so I'm hoping someone can help hook me up with at cost prices.

The nearest Futureshop is 60 miles away from me. Not far I know compared to some, but I work 12 hours when I work and when home....I have a baby daughter. Bringing her on a road trip is not ideal for me. Occasionally, probably this Friday I will make a trip and I can take requests from people, but I will not be sure of what they have there and how many.

My logical thinking was, find a contact and then if they are reliable, I can get them as they are released. I'm very flexible, but just cannot make many trips myself. So here's a chance for some to get a steelbook or Blu-steel from me. Be specific as well (English or French version) Blu-ray or regular DVD steelbook.

Also, I do have PayPal account. I am not paying out of my pocket, so contact me ( I know this is short notice) and we can work out shipping. I am not looking to make a profit on these. Whatever it costs for the steelbook and then whichever it is for shipping. I'm doing tracking with insurance, so no one can say they didn't receive (I've been scammed before) anything and the USPS would be held accountable as well. Plus you can keep an eye on it yourself too. Later guys.

The nearest Futureshop is 60 miles away from me. Not far I know compared to some, but I work 12 hours when I work and when home....I have a baby daughter. Bringing her on a road trip is not ideal for me. Occasionally, probably this Friday I will make a trip and I can take requests from people, but I will not be sure of what they have there and how many.

My logical thinking was, find a contact and then if they are reliable, I can get them as they are released. I'm very flexible, but just cannot make many trips myself. So here's a chance for some to get a steelbook or Blu-steel from me. Be specific as well (English or French version) Blu-ray or regular DVD steelbook.

Also, I do have PayPal account. I am not paying out of my pocket, so contact me ( I know this is short notice) and we can work out shipping. I am not looking to make a profit on these. Whatever it costs for the steelbook and then whichever it is for shipping. I'm doing tracking with insurance, so no one can say they didn't receive (I've been scammed before) anything and the USPS would be held accountable as well. Plus you can keep an eye on it yourself too. Later guys.

Whut steels are you personally going after on Friday?

whats even available up there? I thought SB would sell out quickly and not have many in stock.

Correct, which is why I asked ... they usually sell out same day unless its a mass produced title and it then lasts a couple extra days.

You can probably check instore stock like BB no? futureshop.com

Well, I was gonna check out those IronPack Blu-ray's, but when I called and checked the stock online, nothing was there. I didn't know about checking what was at the nearest store until I looked deeper.

Anyways, it seems that some are in stock and available online, but then I go back to my original problem. How can I get it from online? That's why I need a Canadian contact. I'm gonna ponder on this most vexing problem. If my phone call goes as planned, then maybe I can do something.

Status
Not open for further replies.