Wanted: Seabiscuit (Academy Awards O-Sleeve)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that this section is primarly used to request for Steelbooks, but I have been looking for Seabiscuit with the Academy Awards O-Sleeve for quite some time without success. I thought that I would post here in hopes that someone might have a copy that they might want to sell. If you have a copy, or know where I can get one, I would appreciate it very much.

Feel free to PM me. :)

I checked out one Best Buy by my job and found every other Academy Award movie (golden sleeve) except Seabiscuit. I will check on another one that's close by tomorrow after work. Fry's is right down the street and since I have to get something I will take a look too.

Including Babel and Dreamgirls? Because if I am not mistaken, the latter is almost impossible to find a copy with the Academy Awards O-Sleeve. :p

But man, finding a Blu-ray Disc copy of Seabiscuit with the Academy Awards O-Sleeve is becoming almost impossible or I am not looking in the right places. :p

Last edited:
No seabiscuit golden awards sleeve at my BB ... just Training Day and P&P

I haven't forgotten about this, I will go to another BB Thursday when I go get my TV. BTW do you happen to have the UPC of both of these titles? Maybe I can have them check in their warehouse and ship them my way.

Status
Not open for further replies.