Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Iron Man 2 War Machine Special Version Figure [Sideshow Collectibles]

im2warmachine.jpg

Iron Man 2 War Machine Special Version Figure - Sideshow

Product Page

Last edited by a moderator:
I said I wasn't buying this as I have the original, how wrong I was....

It's so much better looking than the original. The paint work is awesome.

Did they fix the problem with the guns on his arms? The first version (and mine as well) are pretty touchy - easy to break or to fall out.

I don't think they've changed anything, but I know what you mean. The left gun on my original WM is looser, I think it's just luck tbh.

@Ricker, war machine is all plastic. Generally Hot Toys are a mix of plastic, rubber and fabric.

My first Hot Toy

Someone here referred me to a local Hot Toys dealer and they had this beauty for a reasonable price considering it is sold out in most places. So I snatched it up. My first of several, at least. If all goes according to plan, I should have my Iron Man 1 IRON MONGER by next week sometime, can't wait!

Just for others in my neck of the woods, they were great, toys2.net, they take paypal visa and MC. Nice people and shipping is very reasonable if you want it shipped, expresspost was under $13 that is Canada Posts premium shipping service...

DSCN0868.jpg

DSCN0871-1.jpg

DSCN0874.jpg

bit blurry
DSCN0873.jpg

DSCN0880.jpg

DSCN0875.jpg

DSCN0877.jpg

DSCN0876-1.jpg

DSCN0884-1.jpg

I should have my Iron Monger by sometime next week if all goes according to plan.

Last edited:
I have this one ... pics dont do it justice ... one of my fav 1/6 scale ... just looks awesome and beastly.