Warner Wave 3 vote concluded (Also see separate movie threads)

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Update 1/27/2011

The Steelbooks that received the highest percentage of votes were as follows. We'll have to wait for the pre-orders to go up for Wave 3 or an official announcement for confirmation.

TROY - DIRECTOR'S CUT
11%

FULL METAL JACKET
14%

THE LAST SAMURAI
11%

TRUE ROMANCE
8%

BLADE RUNNER
18%

ROAD WARRIOR
4%

BATMAN
30%

DIRTY HARRY
3%

Saw this while browsing Facebook on my phone:

Voting ends 1/26 11:59 PST

http://www.facebook.com/FutureShop

Titles are as follows and you have to click on the title at their Facebook page to vote.

1. TROY - DIRECTOR'S CUT
2. FULL METAL JACKET
3. THE LAST SAMURAI
4. TRUE ROMANCE
5. BLADE RUNNER
6. ROAD WARRIOR
7. BATMAN
8. DIRTY HARRY

Last edited:
Colombian-you can just order from Amazon.ca (see thread), if you want, it's what most folks will likely do....

Haha, I posted that for the ones being voted on if they are only sold by futureshop and also before those links were posted. The new amazon.ca links we just preordered. I don't mess around...

FYI, per Pikachufever at FS forum:

"It hasn't been officially announced yet, but I saw an ad in a distributor magazine for the Wave that was previously voted on (Wave 1?). They're due to be released at the end of March (either the 22nd or the 29th).

I can only remember 4 of the 5 titles:

2001: A Space Odyssey

The Matrix

Heat

Batman Begins

They all looked pretty awesome, with 2001 (HAL's eye) and The Matrix (art depicting the "eggs") looking like instant purchases."

That is great news, The Matrix had to get a Steelbook eventually! 2001 and Batman begins will also be nice!

How is it that Troy is getting so much of the vote?

I'd rather see steelbooks of Road Warrior or True Romance. :rolleyes:

Ap-I know-Troy has been done to death, LOL. +1 to True Romance-won't be included, the way it looks, but I too would love a Steel of this:)

Doesn't look like True Romance, Road Warrior, and Dirty Harry stand much of a chance. I'm ok with that though.

Another bump for the vote, which ends tomorrow 1/26 11:59 PST.

See OP if you're new to this forum/thread. Good luck!

Current results:

TROY - DIRECTOR'S CUT
11%

FULL METAL JACKET
14%

THE LAST SAMURAI
11%

TRUE ROMANCE
8%

BLADE RUNNER
18%

ROAD WARRIOR
4%

BATMAN
30%

DIRTY HARRY
3%

Vote here, ends 11:59pm PST

Hey Big-not sure if this is what you meant, but I think the "Batman" we're voting on in this current FS Poll is for the original Batman with Michael Keaton(but since there has been no announcement yet, I am guessing myself:) The other Batman Begins already for pre-order on Amazon.ca is the one we already voted on a few months ago as part of Wave 2.

OP updated with final vote tally (assuming the vote was concluded last night as scheduled).

I wish they'd surprise us and release them all:) Despite some low voting on some titles, I am sure they would sell :p It was odd to me that Troy was on that list, and voted for more than some others, never in Steelbook. Can't wait to get some of these and I'll leave a light on for True Romance:):naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.