Warrior (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: December 11th, 2013
Price: £14.99
Buy link: Warrior
Notes: Limited to 4000 qty, matte finish, inside artwork, region B restricted, 1 disc edition

warrior1.jpg

warrior_stlbk_outer#5 (3) (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it looks great, glad I held out on buying this. Hopefully the pics of Tom Hardy and Joel Edgerton will be glossy and the title embossed. That would looks awesome!

Disappointed With This One - Black Background (Without Premium Gloss) / Gold Text / Two Images

Unfortunately, Zavvi Has Placed Minimum Effort Into This. :/

Maybe they could treat the Title similar to the bombs on the UK Hurt Locker Steelbook (also from Lionsgate), then they would stand out... and it could save the front :)

Or DEBOSS the Title!!!

Reactions: Hussun
Awful, espcially the choice of photo of Joel Edgerton smiling at the camera, also the black boarder cuts part of his hand off. I will stick with the German steelbook

Last edited:
Awful, espcially the choice of photo of Joel Edgerton smiling at the camera. I will stick with the German steelbook

My thoughts exactly. This looks like the kind of mockup I could do in MS Paint and my skills are very limited to say the least. They should've gone with the German front cover with debossed title or something similar.

Reactions: harry
Found this. Are they just getting ideas from this site?
OK, I saw the Film WARRIOR last night and absolutely loved it! If you haven't seen it yet. Go see it! Anyways, watching it inspired me to make a mock up for a Warrior Steelbook. Kind of influenced by the x-men first class slip covers (having the front and back interchangeable).

So here it is... my "Warrior SteelBook":

warrior_steelbook.jpg
warrior_steelbook_back1.jpg

ideally the WARRIOR text would be embossed (or debossed).