4K UHD Watchmen: Ultimate Cut (4K UHD Blu-ray) [USA]

I'm waiting at least another year simply because it takes that long for the players to be really good. DVD players and blu-ray players didn't really start to get the max out of each of their formats until a few years after they started. I remember getting a DVD player when they came out and only after a couple of years you were getting players very cheap that were every bit as good as the high end players a few years before. Same with blu-ray. So I'm playing the waiting game on this one.

The new Xbox one S will :thumbs:

Yes the new Xbox One S will play 4K UHD Blu-ray with HDR - a very smart move by Microsoft.
What about Neo then? (aka PS 4.5) Wouldn't that play 4K with HDR also?

I'm waiting at least another year simply because it takes that long for the players to be really good. DVD players and blu-ray players didn't really start to get the max out of each of their formats until a few years after they started. I remember getting a DVD player when they came out and only after a couple of years you were getting players very cheap that were every bit as good as the high end players a few years before. Same with blu-ray. So I'm playing the waiting game on this one.
Yep, good decision. I'd do the same. I'm not an early adopter. :thumbs:

I'm not even considering spending this amount of money for a catalog title that I already have on blu ray.

Since we're also talking about the Xbox One S, I did pre-order that. $400 for an improved xbox one and 4k UHD blu ray player? Sold.

• Thanks
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Artwork up. Same as previous edition.
81FsIAd0pXL._SL1500_.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: lolwut