Welcome to the new 'Arrow Video' forum!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Discuss your favorite releases here and stay on the lookout for new titles to be released.
Arrow.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Left to right: Omen, Child's Play, Altered States, Porky's

I want all 4
An Omen boxset would be incredible but I'd be stunned if they have struck a deal with Disney. Crazy times though and Iger has said recently that he would consider licensing out some of their Fox properties for Physical media release so who knows

Reactions: Billy Talent
This is a first

I ordered the Count Yorga Blu-ray Limited Edition from Arrow Films UK Shop
My order I got delivery today

The parcel was lot smaller than I expected so I knew something was not right even before I opened the parcel

Parcel was sealed and was not opened

I opened the parcel and I was shocked as to what was inside

A bunch of health pamphlets was in the parcel instead

362277464_10229478840815988_7055867841222123768_n.jpg

• Wow
This is a first

I ordered the Count Yorga Blu-ray Limited Edition from Arrow Films UK Shop
My order I got delivery today

The parcel was lot smaller than I expected so I knew something was not right even before I opened the parcel
Parcel was sealed and was not opened

I opened the parcel and I was shocked as to what was inside

A bunch of health pamphlets was in the parcel instead

View attachment 558836
You're kidding!! Adressed to you and everything??? not wrong adress or something?:confused:
I wonder what arrow will do if you contact them, either won't believe you or offer you a 10% discount:banghead:

You're kidding!! Adressed to you and everything??? not wrong adress or something?:confused:
I wonder what arrow will do if you contact them, either won't believe you or offer you a 10% discount:banghead:
Direct order with Arrow Films UK Store shipped as usual from arrow warehouse based at technicolor
My order number etc details is on the parcel including tracking number that was sent with my dispatch email

Wont be 10% discount it will the person at arrow warehouse who packed my order getting sacked and I might still be reporting this to UK police
I waiting on arrow to reply to message sent from my arrow films account

I contacted someone I know who works for THG I'm waiting on them to give me a email and contact number of arrow films UK manager

Arrow replied to me on twitter and said will send me a replacement
I will still be contacting arrow managment when I get the managers contact details from person who works for THG
The audacity of the warehouse staff person to ship health pamphlets instead of shpping to customer the correct item they ordered

How many other customers orders has this happened with a lazy staff member not doing their job correctly
I consider the staff who did this their behaviour is a act of gross misconduct

He/she whoever did this will not be getting away with their behaviour
I work in business location that has warehouse staff picking stock for orders to be shipped to retailers and you can trace back who did this very easily

Arrow replied to me on twitter and said will send me a replacement
I will still be contacting arrow managment when I get the managers contact details from person who works for THG
The audacity of the warehouse staff person to ship health pamphlets instead of shpping to customer the correct item they ordered

How many other customers orders has this happened with a lazy staff member not doing their job correctly
I consider the staff who did this their behaviour is a act of gross misconduct

He/she whoever did this will not be getting away with their behaviour
I work in business location that has warehouse staff picking stock for orders to be shipped to retailers and you can trace back who did this very easily
Good to hear! Hope whoever this clown is gets fired, probably means he has done it before.
All I have been hearing lately is negative things about Arrow, cancelled my orders at their store until they get their act together and adress the many complaints publicly.

My replacement has arrived in Ireland

Tracking presented to customs for assessment

This very likely means what arrow have shipped is something again that does not match item I ordered

I will take a guess customs have inspected the contents and the hs taric code on the cn 22 customs label that describes the contents inside is not actually what is inside the parcel.

I will find our later today when I contact customs to find out what arrow actually has shipped to me in that parcel.

Arrow Films are going to be in very serious trouble with UK trading standards if they have deliberately twice sent me contents that has no actual goods value as this would be commiting an act of intentional fraud.

• Wow
I got my replacement delivered this morning and it's the Count Yorga Collection Box Set

The replacement had gone to customs as arrow had listed value as £3.00 it should have been £25.00
When I contacted customs to explain it's a replacement for a previous order and explained what the issue was with the previous parcel they released it from customs for delivery

What I received on July 21st was just weird and how that happened was very strange

Does anyone know if anyone makes protective sleeves (like they have for Steelbooks) that would fit Arrow Video Limited Editions?