What are you buying next for your Home Theater(s)?

Looks good, I think they would look better if you put some type of black poster board or something behind them. Cause I'm assuming they dont technically fit and that's why I'm seeing the white.

FYI AL , I saw that at wal-mart in their framing area they sell the stuff to matte frames. So you could add borders around your posters and then it would be nice and flush and have a much cleaner look.

I bought these today. I'll probably get more later.

100_2360.jpg

100_2359.jpg

100_2358.jpg

They look gorgeous. Simple and clean.

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

Just had a new sub-woofer made by a guy in Manila. Will have her by the weekend. Can't wait to put her through her paces. 500 Watt: Base Ported: Front Firing: Goes down to 22 Htz. Hand made in Red Maple.

Sound_Stage-1.jpg

Sound_Stage-2.jpg

That looks awesome Blu-Devil , let me know how it rocks!

I just bought and installed ............... a shelf, that's right ... a shelf lol. Gonna hold my IB collection in it's glory on one my walls in the man cave.

Oh yes I can confirm it rocks. The first battle in Terminator Salvation had my whole house shaking. Looking forward to trying out a selection of action movies.
I also tried the plane crash and car crash scenes from Fight Club plus The initial car chase scene from QOS and I think I loosened some fillings. I initially had some issues with music from my i,Pod but that has been rectified and now Moby, Faithless and Daft Punk sound unbelievably sublime.

DSCF4819.jpg

DSCF4820.jpg

DSCF4822.jpg

DSCF4826.jpg

DSCF4827.jpg

DSCF4830.jpg

Last edited:
that plane crash in Knowing would probably be good too.

Excellent choice tho in Terminator Salvation as if you told me to recommend you one, that would be it! I'll never forget seeing that in theaters, it was the loudest movie I have ever seen. Audio was insane.

The biggest reason why I never forget it ... some lady brought a baby into the theaters and sat it next to me. *face palm* ... I somehow still enjoyed myself through all the crying right next to me.

a sub (maybe a Monitor Audio!) and some stuff to create the perfect (just for my ears at my own home theater!) sound...

LOL, BRJ-I forgot a comma-I needed a second one....for the bedroom (I have one in the livingroom). It was getting a little annoying running back and forth with 1 remote, LOL.

as for myself. i am looking for another set of grfx monitor audio gold surround speakers for my 7.1 setup. after that, my theater is complete.

EEK!

Complete HT, i've never seen that...

Next in my shopping list:

3D AV-receiver
3D Projector (Panasonic 5000 or JVC X-30)