What Do You Drive?

FanOfGaming

Steelbook, POP & Statue Collector
Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Didn't see any threads for this, basically just post some information and pics of your vehicle. Please don't post just to bash a certain person because of the brand of vehicle they like.

I'll start:
Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Avenger
Modifications:
  • Tinted Windows
  • Chrome Exhaust Tip (pic in spoiler)
  • HID Headlights (pic in spoiler)
  • 16" DAI DW7 Rims

MyAvenger.jpg

HIDs.jpg

exhaust.jpg

Last edited:
Re-post

DSCF0049.jpg

DSCF0057.jpg

DSCF0058.jpg

rota gra lightweight alloys
ecutek remap to 350bhp and 500ft lbs of torque
full privacy tints
full 3" decat

and some pics of my old scooby

DSCF0883.jpg

2901_76251530473_597680473_2116922_4349979_n.jpg

2901_76251535473_597680473_2116923_6367564_n.jpg

Add another Hyundai owner to the list.

I drive a 2009 Hyundai Sonata 3.3L, V6, 249 Factory HP,

Untitled-2.png

IMG_0278.jpg

I run Royal Purple 5W20 Synthetic Oil and have a K&N Air Filter. They supposedly combined add and additional 10-20 HP. I'm not sure how much they truely add, if any. I drive pretty fast most of the time. If i'd slow down i could average around 30-34 mpg, but i usually average 24-27 mpg.

I'm planning on getting rid of this is another couple of years and hopefully getting a gently used Dodge Challenger SRT, The newer version ones. Who knows if i actually will, but that's my plan at the moment.

Last edited:
steelbook86 that´s awsome! One of my dream cars! What are you planing to buy to replace this beauty?

Thanks, Zero. Not sure at the moment to be honest. A good chance it might just be a newer Mustang GT or Shelby GT500. If my practical side kicks in then a SUV of some sort or a used Audi A5.

Ideally I would like a 4x4 SUV and a Shelby as a secondary car for the weekends, but, that might take a few years to work up to, lol.

There's some nice cars in here.

Here's a photo of the Escalade I bought for my wife. This is a photo of it at the dealership prior to buying it. I don't have any good photos of it now.

Any of you guys heard of Euro Car Inc?

I may take some new pictures of it this weekend. Gotta clean her up a little bit first.

Reactions: ash333 and Wreck
here.jpg

This is what I drive .... (at the HDN office)

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently driving this 2010 Chev Cobalt LT. Fun car to drive.

2010CCobalt.jpg

Dealer Added Options:

Custom Chrystal Red Color
Rear Spoiler
Premium Sound System

Would love to trick it out if money was no option.

Currently driving this 2010 Chev Cobalt LT. Fun car to drive.

2010CCobalt.jpg

Dealer Added Options:

Custom Chrystal Red Color
Rear Spoiler
Premium Sound System

Would love to trick it out if money was no option.

That's my thing too, I have a bunch of stuff I want to do, but I spend all my disposable money on steels :hilarious:

I'm working on upgrading my audio system right now, pricing out four 6x9 speakers plus a 10" or 12" sub and amp. Still want to add rear factory spoiler, LED tail lights, side graphics (white horizontal line with AVENGER text in it, hard to explain but I've seen them and it looks good), etc

Sooner or later I'll get to everything, just in time to sell the car probably lol

I drive a 2011 Dodge Charger and my wife's car, which is a 2011 Chrysler 200. Before I got my Charger, the last 3 cars I drove were Lincoln's (2 LS's and a MKZ). Actually miss my 2006 LS. It was V8 and I had 2 10's, an inverter in the trunk hooked up to a 360, and 2 TV's in the head rests.

I drive a 2011 Dodge Charger and my wife's car, which is a 2011 Chrysler 200. Before I got my Charger, the last 3 cars I drove were Lincoln's (2 LS's and a MKZ). Actually miss my 2006 LS. It was V8 and I had 2 10's, an inverter in the trunk hooked up to a 360, and 2 TV's in the head rests.

Yesss this is how I grew up! Used to have a big body Caddy, 4 12's and screens in the headrest ... and visor ;)

Explanation Needed: Simple, I was from Houston.

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

HDN has an office? Is there a wall with all the Ninjas' names on it?:hilarious:

Something like that, an office at an office ;p :hilarious: packing supplies everywhere ;p

*opens one desk drawer* slipcovers
*opens another* yikes, close that one!
*opens another* mailing receipts
*opens another* future steelbook release list ... *closes quick*