What 'Hunger Games' Steelbook version are people going for?

Aug 4, 2012
england
as title says really im not sure which one to get im in uk so i order hmv one but dont know if i should get one of the other ones ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be receiving the 2 Futureshop Steelbooks (District 12 and Mockingjay). The HMV one is similar to the FS version, if not the same so you should be fine, if that's your favorite.

Reactions: deanoooo81
I will be receiving the 2 Futureshop Steelbooks (District 12 and Mockingjay). The HMV one is similar to the FS version, if not the same so you should be fine, if that's your favorite.

I'm with DB:D getting both from Futureshop and that's it:D maybe ill pick up the Special Edition from BB(Non Steelbook)

Last edited:
Both FS ones for me also. As I'm in the UK I just hope they're not locked. Just in case I've kept the UK Mokingjay on preorder. Hopefully I can cancel it once I receive the FS ones and test them.

Both FS versions for me. Might pick up an HMV MJ if it's much different to the FS one, but it looks pretty similar so far.

Going for the District 12 version. It's embossed and the artwork seems to be exclusive to FS which I think makes it slightly more desirable.