What is the best genre for Blu-ray Digibooks?

What is the best genre for Digibooks?

• Sci-Fi

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Western

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Comedy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Horror

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Drama

• Animation

• Adult

• Other

• Sci-Fi

• Western

• Comedy

• Horror

• Drama

• Animation

• Adult

• Other

• Sci-Fi

• Western

• Comedy

• Horror

• Drama

• Animation

• Adult

• Other

• Total voters

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Feel free to share your thoughts on what you think are the best genres for Digis. Vote in the poll or contribute in the thread!

DB

I'll tell you what, it may be harder to pick a genre ... but I can definitely tell you who has the best digibooks.

Content - USA - WB
Look - Germany

If its a digibook and its from WB, the VQ an AQ are always TOP NOTCH! It's like a pre-requisite for it to be considered digibook material I guess. The feel of them however on the outside can usually feel cheapy, but thankfully they got a lil better with Papillon and the pages are high gloss. The Color Purple wasn't.

I really like digibooks for old flicks, and also for "big stories" such as Red Cliff or The Last Emperor (a digibook would be great for this one).

I really like digibooks for old flicks, and also for "big stories" such as Red Cliff or The Last Emperor (a digibook would be great for this one).

I agree with you Bidou, those Chinese stories would really be great as digibooks. Funnily enough I ordered a few BD's of Far East movies from Amazon yesterday. I was looking at my DVDs of films such as House of Flying Daggers and Crouching Tiger and remembered how much I enjoyed them. So I've ordered Red Cliff, Confucius, 14 Blades and Three Kingdoms. Hope they are as good as the ones I've already seen!

I agree with you Bidou, those Chinese stories would really be great as digibooks. Funnily enough I ordered a few BD's of Far East movies from Amazon yesterday. I was looking at my DVDs of films such as House of Flying Daggers and Crouching Tiger and remembered how much I enjoyed them. So I've ordered Red Cliff, Confucius, 14 Blades and Three Kingdoms. Hope they are as good as the ones I've already seen!

If you don't already have it, I recommend the french digibooks for Red Cliff. They are the most beautiful digibooks I have ever seen !

If you don't already have it, I recommend the french digibooks for Red Cliff. They are the most beautiful digibooks I have ever seen !

I just saw your post about the digibooks they look excellent! - I collect both BD and DVD digibooks, but I suppose I am far too late to be able to obtain them now. :(

I just saw your post about the digibooks they look excellent! - I collect both BD and DVD digibooks, but I suppose I am far too late to be able to obtain them now. :(

I have seen both digibooks (Red Cliff part.1 and Red Cliff part.2) sealed in my local Planet Saturn this week end. But there was no slipcase........

I think this title is still available somewhere online ;)
If you need some help, just shoot me a PM !

i would like more older films in digibook,i was very pleased when papillon was announced to be in digibook.one of my all time fave films & a great looking digibook.
i would love to see some sergio leone make it to digibook,like the good the bad and the ugly.or just the whole spaghetti western trilogy.some more hitchcock,like rear window or the birds.or even better,both of them.
the sting would be great,an all time classic.
bugsy malone:oohyeah:

i would like more older films in digibook,i was very pleased when papillon was announced to be in digibook.one of my all time fave films & a great looking digibook.
i would love to see some sergio leone make it to digibook,like the good the bad and the ugly.or just the whole spaghetti western trilogy.some more hitchcock,like rear window or the birds.or even better,both of them.
the sting would be great,an all time classic.
bugsy malone:oohyeah:

+1 The Hitchcock collection would be greaaaaaaaaat !!!

+1 The Hitchcock collection would be greaaaaaaaaat !!!

Yes I agree Bidou! I have a DVD set that was issued over a series of weeks by a Spanish newspaper. Each copy also included a magazine with background information about the film to go into a a binder. The DVDs are pretty good and included all of the extras found on the equivalent retail discs - but BD digibook versions would be brilliant!