What is this sub-forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
As with any sub-forum ... its a test forum to see how it flows within our community.

I think a lot of general chat threads should be placed better here and not in the "SteelBook Feedback" area .... and at the same time it seems people like their topics to get more attention as new thread as opposed to a new reply buried in one huge megathread.

I'd also like this to be an area where new members can come in and ask general questions and hear the different opinions from all the steel heads here new and old about "Which is the best steel version of X movie to get?"

Things of that nature....

In addition, current collectors who aren't new can also sound off as to why they think one version of a movie is better than another.

Keep it friendly and fun in sharing your opinions etc. If this forum were to become a drama forum ... we'll just kill this forum. ;)

Thanks for this thread, Wreck!

I'm new to steelbooks. I'd like to ask how to know if a new steelbook issue is limited to a certain number? Eg. I saw the Play.com Oldboy available and I delayed ordering because I did not know it was limited to 4,000. Being kicking myself about this.

Thanks for this thread, Wreck!

I'm new to steelbooks. I'd like to ask how to know if a new steelbook issue is limited to a certain number? Eg. I saw the Play.com Oldboy available and I delayed ordering because I did not know it was limited to 4,000. Being kicking myself about this.

Best option is to use the "Ask Wreck" thread in this forum. We ask and Wreck answers :scat:

Reactions: Real Steel
Status
Not open for further replies.