What Steelbooks you looking to get you hands on in 2015?????

Basil

The Helpful Fox
Premium Supporter
Oct 13, 2013
UK portsmouth
Well we the steel of the year coming up for 2014 soon, anyway got me thinking.
What steelbooks you looking forward to getting in 2015, whether announced or should be!
only nominate films that have chance to get a steel for 2015 so star wars for example will not goto steel in time as one example

for me is following so far

On Order:
1. The imitation game (zavvi) uk
2. Fury (amazon) FR

Films you would like to see in steelbook 2015 not announced yet
1. Black Sea
2.The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies 3D + 2D Extended Edition
3.Avengers: age of ultron

basil :thumbs:

I think my highest wants are currently:
-FS Mondos (!!!)
-Inherent Vice (please)
-More David Lynch steelbooks (Blue Velvet, Lost Highway etc.)
-More Studio Ghibli/Hayao Miyazaki steelbooks (if Mondo art I will be happy forever)
-Interstellar
-Gone Girl

Reactions: William
Mondo Guardians Of The Galaxy.
True Lies "full gloss"
Clerks II "Zavvi did release the first"
Coyote Ugly, come on Zavvi sort it out.
Interstellar
The Interview [emoji48]

THE ABYSS- DIRECTOR'S CUT 15Th ANNIVERSARY!!! You missed the date Fox, but you can still do it if you just stop mentally masturbating over (bad, overrated) AVATAR and its stupid sequels!!!
$(KGrHqVHJBkFJSENjRWuBSbIs-s+gw~~60_35.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: nefilim
Would like to see these get a release:

hobbit battle of five armies
The Killer
How to train your dragon 2 if HDzeta produce it
Raging bull
Disney Aladdin full trillogy set... [emoji41]

The 6 breaking bad steels and going by the amount that I've purchased since starting collecting probably plenty more.

Would like to see some good releases on older films, Spawn, Christine, Labyrinth (since Legend got one, I think Labyrinth should too), Kickboxer and so on.

A whole wave of Mondo marvel films would be fantastic so that I can actually get a decent collection going, not to mention just more Mondo stuff. I have Drive and Ender's Game and they are fantastic designs. More of that please.

Will be keeping up with the Zavvi releases that interest me. Will also be trying to get the Metropolitan steelbooks from Amazon.fr, for what I can afford.

What I am hoping to get steelbook treatment during 2015:

Syfy's Sharktopus and Sharktopus vs Teracuda (seeing as the first Sharknado is confirmed).
Any of the Bleach anime movies (Doubtful of any episode sets getting treatment).
Taken 3 (Metropolitan preferably but will buy if Zavvi gets a decent release).