What Steelbooks you looking to get you hands on in 2015?????

Basil

The Helpful Fox
Premium Supporter
Oct 13, 2013
UK portsmouth
Well we the steel of the year coming up for 2014 soon, anyway got me thinking.
What steelbooks you looking forward to getting in 2015, whether announced or should be!
only nominate films that have chance to get a steel for 2015 so star wars for example will not goto steel in time as one example

for me is following so far

On Order:
1. The imitation game (zavvi) uk
2. Fury (amazon) FR

Films you would like to see in steelbook 2015 not announced yet
1. Black Sea
2.The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies 3D + 2D Extended Edition
3.Avengers: age of ultron

basil :thumbs:

I have been buying a lot of "cheap" steelbooks and I want to start to really focus on purchasing nicer, higher priced, exclusive, hard to find steelbooks this year.

Well, a lot of Interstellar steelbooks, Imitation Game, Avengers, Horns, Dracula Untold, Equalizer, Maze Runner, Seventh Son, Hunger Games Mocking Jay Pt.1, Whiplash. Avengers 2. But Im sure more will surface and I will be broke again :)

I want to get all awesome steelbooks :p ... A few I need to get, somehow: Up Blufans Collector's Edition, T2 Kimchi, Thor HMV Exclusive, and Aladdin Zavvi !

Despite no announcements yet the one film that is at the top of the list, a complete must have Avengers Age of Ultron. Cannot let any film slip through the net for the Marvel collection.
Also very interested to see if there is a good steel for Ant Man and will be getting an edition or other of Kingsman Secret service as i loved that film!

Plain Archive's release for Oldboy, if that'll happen this year. Also, their Zero Dark Thirty release.

Other than that....i have no idea.